Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accident and Incidents here (STICKY Cont.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambridge
    breaking news 631pm gmt malaysian flight mh192 blew a tyre on takeoff and is returning to possibly make a belly landing !! #mh192 has stopped circling and heading back to KLIA already pic.twitter.com/TcF6OgrQAS use #mh192 on twitter to find new info and watch tv news incase they show it live

more info http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...192-turn-back/ it just aborted its 1st attemped landing
    MH 192 landed safely.

Hats off for Flightradar24 for detecting this emergency !

Leave a comment:

• YSWG
    replied
    As the main MH370 topic is locked (for a very good reason), I'll post it here.

ABC (Australia) has an article that contains the find of a oil slick within the search area and close to where one of the pings was heard but this doesn't mean that it's from MH370.
    Malaysia Airlines MH370: Search for missing plane heads underwater as black box falls silent

Leave a comment:

• dhdiament
    replied
    United flight 1422 from EWR-BON, a 9 year old 737-824, turned around over the Atlantic Ocean near the coast of New Jersey. It then flew over my house . It circled around EWR for an hour and a half before landing. Any thoughts on what may have happened? http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-04...0.76,-74.23/10

Leave a comment:

• 1090 MHz
    replied
    Looks to me like a radio navigation test. Here's Nav Canada, inspecting and checking out the operation of VOR's and NDB's in the Toronto CYYZ area.

nav-canada-tests-3.jpg

Originally posted by F-LRBS1 View Post
    YRCAA returns with a new graphic...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3712[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3713[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3714[/ATTACH]

Best regards!

Leave a comment:

• bisnaga33
    replied
    as I can see the planes in Flightradar24 declaring emergency or problems on the plane in flight

Leave a comment:

• F-EGLF1
    replied
    It seems to be a UFO...
    There it is again, same ID, but a new day:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3606[/ATTACH]
    Picasso?

----------------------
    P.S.: It is the right topic for this subject? Can anybody guide me? Thank You!
    I often see an aircraft doing the same on the ground at my local airfield (EGLF), it is nothing unusual, just spotty reception, it jumps around as it is picked up by different receivers (there are a number of 'T' feeders as this is a major air-show site)

Leave a comment:

• Ollie45
    replied
    It seems to be a UFO...
    Picasso?

----------------------
    Uhm, I looked and saw he was hovering at that moment. His speed is 0 kts. Very special to do that with that plane in the air.

Leave a comment:

• voyager10
    replied
    In a sidenews, very similarly,... a gigantic, the Indian Airforce air-craft, just crashed soon after its take-off ! 5-6 killed.

This was the aircraft, was sent to find that Malaysian lost craft MH370.
    A Lockheed Martin C-130J operated by the Indian air force has crashed 72 miles west of the Indian city of Gwailor.

Air Force's new C-130 J aircraft crashes near Gwalior, five killed .
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

The Indian Air Force's new C-130 J aircraft, has crashed near Gawlior in Madhya Pradesh after taking off from Agra. All five air force personnel on board wer...

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-28, 16:14. Reason: Post moved to correct thread, as it not related to MH370

Leave a comment:

• F-LRBS1
    replied
    YRCAA returns with a new graphic...

FR-27mar14 a.jpg
    FR-27mar14 b.jpg
    FR-27mar14 c.jpg

Best regards!

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Accident: Swiss RJ1H at London on Mar 27th 2014, rejected takeoff

A Swiss Avro RJ-100, registration HB-IXX performing flight LX-437 from London City,EN (UK) to Geneva (Switzerland) with 74 passengers and 4 crew, was lined up with runway 09 before the runway threshold and cleared for takeoff, the engines were spooling up to takeoff power with brakes still applied, when the outboard right hand engine (#4, LF507) emitted a bang followed by flames. The crew rejected takeoff, shut the aircraft down and initiated an emergency evacuation via slides. 3 people received minor injuries.

Read more: http://avherald.com/h?article=47208a75&opt=0

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    It seems to be a UFO...
    Picasso?
    That's the sort of display you get as the aircraft is dipping into and out of cover.

Leave a comment:

• F-LRBS1
    replied
    It seems to be a UFO...
    FR-19mar14.jpg
    Picasso?

----------------------
    Last edited by F-LRBS1; 2014-03-19, 08:46.

Leave a comment:

• lennfeyenoord
    replied
    HAHA It's funny!

Leave a comment:

• F-LRBS1
    replied
    is this real?
    FR-17mar14.jpg
    This is what i see, today...

Leave a comment:

• KBP
    replied
    I saw this behavior for aircrafts providing the radio communication, retranslators

Leave a comment:

Working...
X