Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers Ways

If ever you wanted a better example..

I just removed this fine piece of humanity.

These are obviously the phrases they have used to cut and paste elsewhere on forums, But has stuffed up and done the whole string here.

You good feeder chaps in India are being let down by fellow countrymen bigtime.

spampost.jpg
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Spammers make no sense.
    I don't think i should have one because everyone gets mad when i have one.

Comment

Your own digging up of old threads and making random replies kind of isn't either...
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thank You for that complement.

Comment

And besides it was on the first page of off-topic.

Comment

And another reminder if you see suspicious activity. Report it (Thanks Anmer!)

One you just reported was copy pasting random posts in different (new) threads

spammer.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              And another reminder if you see suspicious activity. Report it (Thanks Anmer!)
              Good to hear the Reports are read and actioned where appropriate.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Reports are sent by e-mail. After reporting you can see number of moderators and administrators online on forum

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

He did so.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    He did so.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                    I know.

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk
                    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Who wants to take a bet on how many of these are legitimate users.

Last 2hrs.

Tip... 2.

SEOSpam.JPG

Comment

The last couple reported are post boosting to meet the minimum requirement to post URLs. A crap way of doing so when links work fine if you leave off http or www. Real bad etiquette. But they post crud none the less and think it's OK despite digging up old threads with silly comments related to the topic just to increase

3 others have been moderated for using @ codes to promote YouTube channels

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

And if you wonder why your posts are auto moderated. This is why

moderated.jpg

Comment

Well that wasn't hard. Well known blocking capability to put a stop to 80% of it in 1 hit.

Applied a single line of PHP code and added a folder to some of my own stuff.

#: 114 @: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 19:13:10 +0000 Running: 0.4.10a3 / 76
                            Host: ec2-52-203-247-36.compute-1.amazonaws.com
                            IP: 52.203.247.36
                            Score: 1
                            Violation count: 1
                            Why blocked: Amazon Web Services. Not an access provider ISP. Used by hackers, Keyword spamming SEO bots, and other unsavories (CLD-0AMZ). Checked for bypass -
                            Query:
                            Referer:
                            User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

#: 118 @: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 02:58:25 +0000 Running: 0.4.10a3 / 76
                            Host: blexhn1.webmeup.com
                            IP: 136.243.36.80
                            Score: 3
                            Violation count: 1
                            Why blocked: Use of blexbot not authorized by website admin (SPD-0256). Use of webmeup not authorized by website admin (SPD-0257). Hetzner (ASN-HETZ-7).
                            Query:
                            Referer:
                            User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; BLEXBot/1.0; +http://webmeup-crawler.com/)

Comment

Thanks Oblivian

Comment

Working...
                              X