No announcement yet.

Rpi + Dvbt + fr24 Problem :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the antenna impedance, you want to match the transmission line to the antenna. Most 1090 antennas are 50 ohms, if there is a matching problem to the DVB-T stick, it should be done close to the receiver for minimum loss.
    That is a good question about antenna impedance of DVB-T sticks, it might vary. But it would not cut off signal completely.

Comment

I've looked at the picture in your first post, the power supply looks small.
      The power supply for the Raspberry Pi and DVB-T dongle must be able to deliver at least 1 Amp.
      There have been several who have experienced problems when the power supply was too small.

Sorry if I was wrong about the impedance on the DVB-T
      T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Originally posted by attigliano View Post
        I've looked at the picture in your first post, the power supply looks small.
        The power supply for the Raspberry Pi and DVB-T dongle must be able to deliver at least 1 Amp.
        There have been several who have experienced problems when the power supply was too small.

Sorry if I was wrong about the impedance on the DVB-T
        We produce ideas is not a problem

I use the iPhone power supply.I'll try a different adapter
        F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
          On the antenna impedance, you want to match the transmission line to the antenna. Most 1090 antennas are 50 ohms, if there is a matching problem to the DVB-T stick, it should be done close to the receiver for minimum loss.
          That is a good question about antenna impedance of DVB-T sticks, it might vary. But it would not cut off signal completely.
          the problem could be cable or power supply.I do try again new cable and supply.

thank you for your help

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

Comment

W4IRon, what exactly is your problem? The details about best signal configuration is trivial.
            It is important to have a good 5VDC path to the pi. But if you don't have a good 5VDC source it will cause major problems, not minor ones.

Seriously though, I still have no idea what your actual problem is .
            Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-02-08, 04:37.

Comment

My guess is that everything is working well for W4IRon. This is a current snapshot of his statistics with 3 of the feeds mentionedLTB1_TURKEY.jpg:

Comment

My guess is that everything is working well for W4IRon. This is a current snapshot of his statistics with 3 of the feeds mentioned[ATTACH=CONFIG]7032[/ATTACH]:
                No wrong guess Sam

The source of the problem raspberry.I am still trying to solve the problem.I'm having a problem with the driver.Fr24feed program with installation and does not recognize DVBT.I get a new raspberry and DVB-T ( pi 2 ) I've tried everything written here.

including this topic!
                All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

by the way The second problem; are around base stations and radio relays.I think the impact on their receiver(dvbt).

Statistics puts you belong to me but at the same time I'm using SBS 1-ER

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

Comment

Are you sure all your DVB-T sticks are RTL2832U type and using dump1090?
                  It's not a problem with FR24. It's some problems with your configuration.

Comment

Are you sure all your DVB-T sticks are RTL2832U type and using dump1090?
                    It's not a problem with FR24. It's some problems with your configuration.
                    with the same antenna and cable receivers getting very good data (Kinetic Puck 1090)

I think the problem with DVB-T..I will not use any more.I bought a new receiver(kinetic)

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
                      with the same antenna and cable receivers getting very good data (Kinetic Puck 1090)

I think the problem with DVB-T..I will not use any more.I bought a new receiver(kinetic)
                      Kinetic receivers look nice as they handle the decoding on board instead of relying on the pi with dump1090 to decode the data, but very pricey.
                      Are you still planning on using the pi to feed fr24feed (i.e. connecting the Kinetic receiver to a pi)? I like the pi because it's an inexpensive 1 board computer that is devoted to the task.

Still don't understand why your multiple DVB-T sticks don't work unless you reached some limit. There are threads about using multiple DVB-T sticks on a single pi to feed fr24.
                      Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-02-23, 04:48. Reason: Typos, Sorry :)

Comment

Kinetic receivers look nice as they handle the decoding on board instead of relying on the pi with dump1090 to decode the data, but very pricey.
                        Are you still planning on using the pi to feed fr24feed (i.e. connecting the Kinetic receiver to a pi)? I like the pi because it's an inexpensive 1 board computer that is devoted to the task.

Still don't understand why your multiple DVB-T sticks don't work unless you reached some limit. There are threads about using multiple DVB-T sticks on a single pi to feed fr24.
                        I do a new setup with pi but I need some time..Puck 1090 it only works with windows.
                        I try to connect puck1090 with raspberry meanwhile wants to basestation.

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

Comment

You can use PUCK1090 with Pi.

Use modesmixer2 to "read" Puck, then install FR24 feeder as avr-tcp and connect iz to modesmixer2.
                          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                            You can use PUCK1090 with Pi.

Use modesmixer2 to "read" Puck, then install FR24 feeder as avr-tcp and connect iz to modesmixer2.
                            Thanks, sensible

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

Comment

I'll make you tutorial tomorrow
                              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Working...
                              X