Basic DVBT stick setup:
DVB-T sticks must have a RTL2832U chipset and 802T/802T2 tuner.
Those supplied with FC0013 or similar are not suitable
- Don't populate HOST field
- Don't populate COM/DEV/PATH field
PiAware / Alternate Dump1090 version or AVR capable output running:
- Requires IP/Port populated
- Don't populate COM/DEV/PATH field*
* - Only populate COM/DEV/PATH to dump1090 version installed if FR24FEED required to force start it on loading (not already running as service)
- Disable other data outputs fields as controlled by external Dump1090 configuration
- (linux/Pi) Run lsusb and dmesg | grep tty to confirm device port to populate - CASE SENSITIVE!
- (Windows) Populate COM/DEV/PATH with COMx assigned to MicroADSB