My Polar Plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Polar Plot

Are my Plot for real?Just wondering if these result are possible and true for such distance. Or it's just some signal spikes..

Nah, were all seeing spurious ones out that far.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

What do the different red colors indicate in and around the polar plot?

Comment

Originally posted by garyirv View Post
        What do the different red colors indicate in and around the polar plot?
        Concentration of contacts (number of hits that direction)

Hover over them, they tell you.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I'm not seeing a distance reading when I hover the mouse over the North point in the polar plot. The other points display a reading. Is this affecting everyone ? or just me ?

ylis

Comment

That is how it has always been as far as I am aware, no idea why though.
            FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Originally posted by ylis View Post
              I'm not seeing a distance reading when I hover the mouse over the North point in the polar plot. The other points display a reading. Is this affecting everyone ? or just me ?
              This always happened with me, maybe is common issue...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by T-SBAQ3 View Post
                maybe is common issue...
                The due north point shows a static number which, I assume, is the max range in nautical miles. The hover doesn't work on that point and "positions Reported" is temperamental.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I was wondering if the occasional odd contact could be a signal bounced of another aircraft?

though when I had my AirNav RadarBox up and running I seemed to get this spurious that seemed to be near Paris quite frequently.
                  """Learning is a treasure which accompanies us everywhere"""

Comment

Has anyone actually filed a bug report about the missing North range?

Comment

Yes - Bug report submitted.

>> My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you that you noticed and reported this bug.
                      >> That was really not easy to spot! We will investigate that problem, but it might take some time.

ylis

Comment

Have just returned to the FR24 family and noticed the North point range data has been fixed. Public thanks to all involved.

ylis

Comment

Originally posted by ylis View Post
                          Have just returned to the FR24 family and noticed the North point range data has been fixed. Public thanks to all involved.
                          It was fixed in the recent release
                          --

Comment

Does anyone know why the daily Max Distance shown in my Individual stats is not accurately shown by the Range (NM) markers and lines. Is this an average for each coordinate direction and not max ? Sometimes it can be out by 100NM. I dont think Khan addressed this in his previous posts regarding changes for the Stats page.

ylis

Comment

Working...
                            X