RAF MADRAS31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAF MADRAS31

Don't suppose anyone has any idea what the RAF are doing in the north sea?
    They've just been circling for ages??madras31.jpg

The fact its a MRT gives it away. Refuelling jets
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      The fact its a MRT gives it away. Refuelling jets
      just seems a bit of a low altitude for air to air refuelling? Especially in the area that has high commercial aircraft activity going to the OTR VOR ect

Comment

Regular training area for refuelling Typhoons, Tornados and C-130s by the Voyagers. 16,000ft is a normal refuelling altitude, highest any refuelling takes place is in around FL280.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleG View Post
          Regular training area for refuelling Typhoons, Tornados and C-130s by the Voyagers. 16,000ft is a normal refuelling altitude, highest any refuelling takes place is in around FL280.
          Thanks for that info, I stand corrected! who says ya don't learn anything new day lol

Comment

Originally posted by KyleG View Post
            Hi, i'm currently attempting to undertake research for an undergraduate dissertation. I am doing it on the activity of tracking live flights, particularly with a focus on those who partake in this activity. I was just wondering if you could help me with my research by answering a few questions? You seem to be quite knowledgeable on flight routes and plane activities.
            Last edited by PlaneTrack; 2016-01-13, 01:48. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
            X