No announcement yet.

Help with DVB-T Device Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still No Use, it still gives the connection terminated message as in the above screenshots.

Comment

I assume you changed BOTH devices.

There is a tuner unit AND chipset to change. If you don't see this, you aren't going to get anywhere.

winusb.jpg

The other shows up under universal serial bus device.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

FR24-7.jpg
        I don't really understand what you mean by the other shows up under USB device but the is what happened when I installed Libusb-win32 the same happens with libusbk but when when WinUSB is installed nothing is seen.

Comment

When only WinUSB is installed this happens.
          FR24-8.jpg

Comment

You need to step through the guide at the zadig page. https://github.com/pbatard/libwdi/wiki/Zadig

There are _2_ devices for USB sticks.

Of course you may have also got the wrong type of DVB stick.

zadig.jpgwinusb.jpg
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for the help but I don NOT see 2 devices and the zadig interfaces shows 4 devices found and when i disconnect the DVB-T usb 3 devices are shown.

Comment

Then the other is probably got the wrong driver. As your screenshot indicates there is possibly a 2nd under the Universal Serial Bus Devices does it not. Which means you need to go advanced mode as per the 'help I cant find my device' section

Where is the purchase link to your dongle

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  Then the other is probably got the wrong driver. As your screenshot indicates there is possibly a 2nd under the Universal Serial Bus Devices does it not. Which means you need to go advanced mode as per the 'help I cant find my device' section

Where is the purchase link to your dongle
                  @Oblivian,
                  I bought my Dongle through an online retailer in the UAE the link is:
                  Everything you love is in Amazon.ae. Discover and buy electronics, computers, apparel & accessories, shoes, watches, furniture, home and kitchen goods, beauty & personal care, grocery, gourmet food & more. Enjoy great deals, fastest delivery and cash on delivery in UAE.

Comment

Working...
                  X