Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FR24 to give Christmas Present to Top 300 Feeders ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 to give Christmas Present to Top 300 Feeders ?

FlightRadar24 have come a long way - from the day it was online.

I remembered in the early days - there were plenty of empty holes - completely no planes - compared with today's fantastic coverage where the Monitor has problem to accommodate all the planes on the screen.

Most of us had and are still currently doing whatever we can to improve coverage. ( In fact, I can see competitions among feeders to compete to give best coverage ).

Some of us have spent $$$, time and risk our lives ( climbing up antenna mast ) -

- I climbed out of my 25th floor Window and stand on my air conditioner's compressor housing to install the 1090 Mhz antenna and LNA.

I am wondering - maybe its my day-dreaming - will Flightradar24 consider sending out simple Christmas Present to the Top 300 Feeders - as a gesture of appreciation ( we know we have Premium Account already ) ?

Mike - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ! Ho ho ho ho ho ho.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
    FlightRadar24 have come a long way - from the day it was online.

I remembered in the early days - there were plenty of empty holes - completely no planes - compared with today's fantastic coverage where the Monitor has problem to accommodate all the planes on the screen.

Most of us had and are still currently doing whatever we can to improve coverage. ( In fact, I can see competitions among feeders to compete to give best coverage ).

Some of us have spent $$$, time and risk our lives ( climbing up antenna mast ) -

- I climbed out of my 25th floor Window and stand on my air conditioner's compressor housing to install the 1090 Mhz antenna and LNA.

I am wondering - maybe its my day-dreaming - will Flightradar24 consider sending out simple Christmas Present to the Top 300 Feeders - as a gesture of appreciation ( we know we have Premium Account already ) ?

Mike - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ! Ho ho ho ho ho ho.
    Don't get your hopes up. We got the FR24 Key Ring/New Flash Light for Thanksgiving, and that must have been a major cost to FR24.

Comment

We were hoping to launch our new Flightradar24 premium service before Christmas but it has been delayed until January. The new Premium will have much more features (not available from any other tracker) with a much improved value for the feeders. We are sure that the new premium will be very appreciated by all feeders.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post
        Don't get your hopes up. We got the FR24 Key Ring/New Flash Light for Thanksgiving, and that must have been a major cost to FR24.
        Oh .. you just " let the cat out of the bag " ..

- I never receive anything in the mail.
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Looking forward to the 3D view new thing.

You asked for it and we've been working hard, here it is - the new & super cool 3D view! We plan to release it early 2016.

Yes, Happy Holidays to everyone too!
          Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2015-12-22, 18:41.
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
            Oh .. you just " let the cat out of the bag " ..

- I never receive anything in the mail.
            Maybe

pulling your leg.JPG

Comment

New 3D will probably be released right after new premium.

Comment

The screenshot looks great! Cant wait for the live site version.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                We were hoping to launch our new Flightradar24 premium service before Christmas but it has been delayed until January. The new Premium will have much more features (not available from any other tracker) with a much improved value for the feeders. We are sure that the new premium will be very appreciated by all feeders.
                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

The stats are all wrong. All of .nl has a low uptime, makes no sense.
                  So to the original question: No that's a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I just looked at the picture and with all the extra info I notice radar has disappeared. Ignoring the receiver which you can now see on the stats page, I'm interested in data type still being available at least. ADS-B, MLAT, FLARM, T-EST, FAA. The info they show is different accuracies/reliability and time. The main one been MLAT vs ADS-B.

I know it's probably a small number of total users who understand it, however it greatly changes how I look at the flights shown.

Comment

Disregard my last transmission, I opened it full screen and can see radar at the bottom cut off.

Comment

Working...
                      X