Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FR24 to give Christmas Present to Top 300 Feeders ?

FR24 to give Christmas Present to Top 300 Feeders ?

FlightRadar24 have come a long way - from the day it was online.

I remembered in the early days - there were plenty of empty holes - completely no planes - compared with today's fantastic coverage where the Monitor has problem to accommodate all the planes on the screen.

Most of us had and are still currently doing whatever we can to improve coverage. ( In fact, I can see competitions among feeders to compete to give best coverage ).

Some of us have spent $$$, time and risk our lives ( climbing up antenna mast ) -

- I climbed out of my 25th floor Window and stand on my air conditioner's compressor housing to install the 1090 Mhz antenna and LNA.

I am wondering - maybe its my day-dreaming - will Flightradar24 consider sending out simple Christmas Present to the Top 300 Feeders - as a gesture of appreciation ( we know we have Premium Account already ) ?

Mike - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ! Ho ho ho ho ho ho.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    FlightRadar24 have come a long way - from the day it was online.

I remembered in the early days - there were plenty of empty holes - completely no planes - compared with today's fantastic coverage where the Monitor has problem to accommodate all the planes on the screen.

Most of us had and are still currently doing whatever we can to improve coverage. ( In fact, I can see competitions among feeders to compete to give best coverage ).

Some of us have spent $$$, time and risk our lives ( climbing up antenna mast ) -

- I climbed out of my 25th floor Window and stand on my air conditioner's compressor housing to install the 1090 Mhz antenna and LNA.

I am wondering - maybe its my day-dreaming - will Flightradar24 consider sending out simple Christmas Present to the Top 300 Feeders - as a gesture of appreciation ( we know we have Premium Account already ) ?

Mike - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ! Ho ho ho ho ho ho.
    Don't get your hopes up. We got the FR24 Key Ring/New Flash Light for Thanksgiving, and that must have been a major cost to FR24.

We were hoping to launch our new Flightradar24 premium service before Christmas but it has been delayed until January. The new Premium will have much more features (not available from any other tracker) with a much improved value for the feeders. We are sure that the new premium will be very appreciated by all feeders.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kpin View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. We got the FR24 Key Ring/New Flash Light for Thanksgiving, and that must have been a major cost to FR24.
    Oh .. you just " let the cat out of the bag " ..

- I never receive anything in the mail.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Captain

Thumbs up

Looking forward to the 3D view new thing.

https://www.facebook.com/flightradar...94378170601606
    https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...88103901638656

Yes, Happy Holidays to everyone too!

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Oh .. you just " let the cat out of the bag " ..

- I never receive anything in the mail.
    Maybe

pulling your leg.JPG

New 3D will probably be released right after new premium.

Captain
    The screenshot looks great! Cant wait for the live site version.
    https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...70033317920768

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We were hoping to launch our new Flightradar24 premium service before Christmas but it has been delayed until January. The new Premium will have much more features (not available from any other tracker) with a much improved value for the feeders. We are sure that the new premium will be very appreciated by all feeders.

First officer
    The stats are all wrong. All of .nl has a low uptime, makes no sense.
    So to the original question: No that's a bad idea.

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

I just looked at the picture and with all the extra info I notice radar has disappeared. Ignoring the receiver which you can now see on the stats page, I'm interested in data type still being available at least. ADS-B, MLAT, FLARM, T-EST, FAA. The info they show is different accuracies/reliability and time. The main one been MLAT vs ADS-B.

I know it's probably a small number of total users who understand it, however it greatly changes how I look at the flights shown.