Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick:

Thank you for this! I just started feeding from my home and my office and was having a heck of a time on the FR24 stats page, this is wonderful. Great work!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Thanks! It's a pleasure to help the FR24 community.
        T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

Hi Patrick and thanks again for the cool stats website. I just have a question on the max range numbers. Is this the daily maximum range or an average range over a period of time? I recently extended my range to over 200 nmi on both FR24 and FA but the range numbers on your website only show about 160 nmi (which the other websites also showed before I extended my range).

Your download is timed for UTC+1.5 hours but I think by the time my stats are downloaded I might be into early the next morning. Would you mind tweaking this a little to UTC + 0.5 hours? Or if the range thing is an average number over several days then don't change the download time.

Thanks Again for this cool website because there is no way I can find these ranking stats on FR24 so far.

i.e. there is nothing on FR24 that shows how your rank compares to other feeders that I have found anyway.
          Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-08-01, 05:26.

Comment

Hi,
            FYI, I don't compute any figure, I just download them from FR24, they are the figures that you can see on the page https://www.flightradar24.com/share-statistics, with the addition of a filter that makes it easier to find the stats for a given radar code (or set of).
            From what I have seen, it seems to me that the max range is an average on a period of 30 days, but don't take this information for granted.
            T-LFSN4

Comment

Hey Patrick,
              maybe you could add something like viewing older statistics, so that you have diagrams of how your rank develops over time for example? That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                Hi,
                FYI, I don't compute any figure, I just download them from FR24, they are the figures that you can see on the page https://www.flightradar24.com/share-statistics, with the addition of a filter that makes it easier to find the stats for a given radar code (or set of).
                From what I have seen, it seems to me that the max range is an average on a period of 30 days, but don't take this information for granted.
                Thanks for that confirmation. A 30 day average would line up with the stats shown on your website.

Now that you have the audience, you should develop that website and own it .

Comment

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

is not a practical way for most people to look up their stats (compared to other feeders). Your Jollian feed is the only way so far.
                  Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-08-02, 05:44.

Comment

Originally posted by minifreddusch View Post
                    Hey Patrick,
                    maybe you could add something like viewing older statistics, so that you have diagrams of how your rank develops over time for example? That would be awesome.
                    That's an interesting idea, I will give it a thought.
                    T-LFSN4

Comment

Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
                      Thanks for that confirmation. A 30 day average would line up with the stats shown on your website.

Now that you have the audience, you should develop that website and own it .

I don't have such a big audience, over the last 3 months I have an average of 94 visits per day on that page. This is quite low compared to the 11828 feeders of FR24
                      T-LFSN4

Comment

I don't have such a big audience, over the last 3 months I have an average of 94 visits per day on that page. This is quite low compared to the 11828 feeders of FR24
                        It's 94 visits from the more intelligent people in the world too . If you expand the capabilities to sort and analyze the data, the audience will only grow.

Comment

As requested, I have implemented the possibility to see, for a given radar, the figures of the previous days. Enjoy!
                          T-LFSN4

Comment

As requested, I have implemented the possibility to see, for a given radar, the figures of the previous days. Enjoy!
                            Awesome! Keep up the good work [emoji14]
                            Maybe you could then even take it further with doing charts of development of the data over time.
                            Last edited by minifreddusch; 2016-08-04, 07:12.

Comment

Since more than 2 months now, I have added the possibility to see the evolution of the stats over the days. The number of visits per day has increased to almost 300, which seems to mean I didn't do that work for nothing

I would like to hear your feedback, did this help you to tune your installation, and help you provide better information to FR24?
                              T-LFSN4

Comment

Patrick,
                                I didn't understand what you wanted to say with the note on your page saying: "New!!! Click on a row to see the historic data for a specific radar". So I clicked on the row header just to see that it changed the sorting of the lines according to the header. After filtering for e.g. EDN that was not useful for me because you want to see it mostly sorted by rank anyway, not by any other column. After your post of today I thought that there must be some more so I clicked on my radar name:

BANG, there is the history!

Proposal: change your note to say: "New!!! Click on a specific radar name (cell in the table) to see the historic data for this specific radar."
                                Last edited by jrf; 2016-10-14, 07:49. Reason: Typo
                                JRF: T-EDNY19
                                South Germany

Comment

Working...
                                X