Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Hi,

As it is not easy to find your radar in the statistics list provided by FR24, where you have to scroll and wait for data to be loaded until you find your radar, I made a quick development to:
    • download statistics on a regular basis (once per day) and store them in a database
    • offer a web page where you can enter your radar code and see your stats

The page is there: http://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Just enter your radar code (without the prefix "F-" or "T-") and click on Search.

Do you like it?

Patrick
    T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

You are awesome! Thanks!!!
    I didn't see a page to download the statistics. Do you mean full statistics - how many aircrafts, what times, etc, or just my rank and range?

Adi

Comment

This is a nice quick and dirty approach for getting personal stats.. Is there a way to download all 8000+ feeders in plaintext or CSV?
      F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
        This is a nice quick and dirty approach for getting personal stats.. Is there a way to download all 8000+ feeders in plaintext or CSV?
        I said quick, but not dirty

So far I don't offer a way to download all the data, but I will think about it.

Patrick
        T-LFSN4

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
          Hi,

As it is not easy to find your radar in the statistics list provided by FR24, where you have to scroll and wait for data to be loaded until you find your radar, I made a quick development to:
          • download statistics on a regular basis (once per day) and store them in a database

Just enter your radar code (without the prefix "F-" or "T-") and click on Search.

Do you like it?

Patrick
          Patrick,
          Fantastic idea, one suggestion would be support for 'wild cards' such as EGLF* so I could see my ranking against other local feeders, also the ability to enter several codes at once possibly separated by commas or semicolons.
          Ben.
          FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Hi,

Do you like it?

Patrick
            Hi Patrick, if its possible i need talk to you about that project, can you send me a email please? mrcarlos@t-online.de thanks in advanced

Comment

I have made some modifications to my web page, it is now possible to enter the beginning of a radar code and obtain all the stations that correspond (you have to enter at least 3 letters/digits to trigger the search).
              You can also sort by clicking on the header of any column.

The url is still the same: http://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Enjoy!

Patrick
              Last edited by patrick1501; 2015-12-21, 13:03.
              T-LFSN4

Comment

Hi,

Do you like it?

Patrick
                Wow ! I didn't realise F-WSSS1 rank 215. I'm so proud !

Amendment at 01.59 hrs: 10 minutes after I posted the above message, F-WSSS1 disappeared from the list ... until now when i do a search - " no result found ".

... something fishy !
                Last edited by Birdie; 2015-12-22, 17:57.
                F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Very nice..... Thank you.

Comment

Great change, many thanks.
                    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Au sujet des statistiques

Bonjour Patrick,
                      J'ai testé votre appli. J'aimerais en savoir plus sur le tableau qui s'affiche, pourquoi 2 lignes et à quoi correspondent les colonnes. Depuis que je retransmets pour FR24, je note chaque jour dans un tableur le nombre d'avions retransmis et la distance maxi. Cela fait beaucoup de lignes. Je fais un graphique chaque année, par jour et par semaine.
                      Je connais bien Nancy, j'y ai vécu une trentaine d'années (j'étais à Pulnoy) et mon fils a passé son PPL à LFSN.
                      A présent j'habite dans les Landes et je suis F-LFBZ1.
                      Merci de votre aide. Répondez moi plutôt par mail: f6cba@free.fr
                      Cordialement.
                      Etienne

Comment

Thanks [emoji1]

Comment

There is something strange with the stats... My uptime yesterday was 698 hours, this morning it is 674 hours, so exactly 24 hours less. As this value is the sum of the uptime over the last 30 days, the only explanation for this sudden decrease would be that I was offline since yesterday morning. But it is clearly not the case, I can see when going in "My account" of the FR24 web site that I was online, and I also checked several times yesterday the status of the fr24feed program on my Raspberry.

Did anyone else see this kind of decrease?

Patrick
                          T-LFSN4

Comment

There is something strange with the stats... My uptime yesterday was 698 hours, this morning it is 674 hours, so exactly 24 hours less. As this value is the sum of the uptime over the last 30 days, the only explanation for this sudden decrease would be that I was offline since yesterday morning. But it is clearly not the case, I can see when going in "My account" of the FR24 web site that I was online, and I also checked several times yesterday the status of the fr24feed program on my Raspberry.

Did anyone else see this kind of decrease?

Patrick
                            The list is all weird with breaks like this:
                            statlist.JPG

Can't be trusted - useless

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                              The list is all weird with breaks like this:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6772[/ATTACH]

Can't be trusted - useless
                              You are right, the stats list found on FR24 is not sorted correctly, and therefore the ranks are wrong:
                              • ranks from 31 to 180 should go back by 30, and are in fact ranks 61 to 210
                              • ranks from 181 to 210 are in fact ranks 31 to 60
                              • ranks 5635 and 5636 are inverted, as well as ranks 6403 and 6404

I will correct this on my web page, and display the real ranks based on the total score. But this does not explain my problem...

Edit: the figures above were based on the extract made this morning (5:00 CET). I have made a new extract now, and the results are different (but still some discrepancies).
                              Last edited by patrick1501; 2015-12-23, 09:23.
                              T-LFSN4

Comment

Working...
                              X