Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Passenger

Au sujet des statistiques

Bonjour Patrick,
    J'ai testé votre appli. J'aimerais en savoir plus sur le tableau qui s'affiche, pourquoi 2 lignes et à quoi correspondent les colonnes. Depuis que je retransmets pour FR24, je note chaque jour dans un tableur le nombre d'avions retransmis et la distance maxi. Cela fait beaucoup de lignes. Je fais un graphique chaque année, par jour et par semaine.
    Je connais bien Nancy, j'y ai vécu une trentaine d'années (j'étais à Pulnoy) et mon fils a passé son PPL à LFSN.
    A présent j'habite dans les Landes et je suis F-LFBZ1.
    Merci de votre aide. Répondez moi plutôt par mail: f6cba@free.fr
    Cordialement.
    Etienne

Passenger
    Thanks

Flight attendant
    There is something strange with the stats... My uptime yesterday was 698 hours, this morning it is 674 hours, so exactly 24 hours less. As this value is the sum of the uptime over the last 30 days, the only explanation for this sudden decrease would be that I was offline since yesterday morning. But it is clearly not the case, I can see when going in "My account" of the FR24 web site that I was online, and I also checked several times yesterday the status of the fr24feed program on my Raspberry.

Did anyone else see this kind of decrease?

Patrick
    T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick1501 View Post
    There is something strange with the stats... My uptime yesterday was 698 hours, this morning it is 674 hours, so exactly 24 hours less. As this value is the sum of the uptime over the last 30 days, the only explanation for this sudden decrease would be that I was offline since yesterday morning. But it is clearly not the case, I can see when going in "My account" of the FR24 web site that I was online, and I also checked several times yesterday the status of the fr24feed program on my Raspberry.

Did anyone else see this kind of decrease?

Patrick
    The list is all weird with breaks like this:
    statlist.JPG

Can't be trusted - useless

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpin View Post
    The list is all weird with breaks like this:
    statlist.JPG

You are right, the stats list found on FR24 is not sorted correctly, and therefore the ranks are wrong:
    • ranks from 31 to 180 should go back by 30, and are in fact ranks 61 to 210
    • ranks from 181 to 210 are in fact ranks 31 to 60
    • ranks 5635 and 5636 are inverted, as well as ranks 6403 and 6404

I will correct this on my web page, and display the real ranks based on the total score. But this does not explain my problem...

Edit: the figures above were based on the extract made this morning (5:00 CET). I have made a new extract now, and the results are different (but still some discrepancies).
    Last edited by patrick1501; 2015-12-23 at 09:23.
    T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick1501 View Post
    You are right, the stats list found on FR24 is not sorted correctly, and therefore the ranks are wrong:
    • ranks from 31 to 180 should go back by 30, and are in fact ranks 61 to 210
    • ranks from 181 to 210 are in fact ranks 31 to 60
    • ranks 5635 and 5636 are inverted, as well as ranks 6403 and 6404

I will correct this on my web page, and display the real ranks based on the total score. But this does not explain my problem...

Edit: the figures above were based on the extract made this morning (5:00 CET). I have made a new extract now, and the results are different (but still some discrepancies).
    I think the update of hour stats and range, calculation of points and ranking is out of sync and not always done at the same time of the day. Sometimes later in the day the list seems more plausible, but I can't make out a pattern.

So maybe you loose 24 hours, but gain them later in the day?

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpin View Post

Harsh........

Passenger
    I have been going offline every morning at 06:58 - 07:00 for the past week and a half...
    I need to reboot my Pi in order to get back.. It's also affecting a friend who lives 120 miles away from my location, so it's not local ISP blocking..

Paul.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shax View Post
    I have been going offline every morning at 06:58 - 07:00 for the past week and a half...
    I need to reboot my Pi in order to get back.. It's also affecting a friend who lives 120 miles away from my location, so it's not local ISP blocking..

Paul.
    Have a look here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...nge-radar-down

Basically the solution for now is the commands

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrad

Apparently the feeder checks for updates ones a day and if a now versions is found it does not handle the update correctly. the above will fix it for now.
    Apart from that, this is the wrong thread for trouble shooting.

Purser
    Bump- so it doesn't die.
    F-KDAG1