FR24-Screen doesn't appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24-Screen doesn't appear

Hi all of you, I have a problem when connecting to FR24: the sitescreen appears slowly, up- and left sides ( OK ) but becomes completely white when the central screen (flights) has to appear. Who has a similar strange experience... and a solution, maybe ? Thanks - Kermit1906. Vista Home Prem, SP2, 32b. Op Sys, IE 9.

Originally posted by Kermit1906 View Post
    Hi all of you, I have a problem when connecting to FR24: the sitescreen appears slowly, up- and left sides ( OK ) but becomes completely white when the central screen (flights) has to appear. Who has a similar strange experience... and a solution, maybe ? Thanks - Kermit1906. Vista Home Prem, SP2, 32b. Op Sys, IE 9.
    That's probably the issue.

Scripting on IE is very slow. If you open in the suggested browsers it will likely work a whole lot better
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Oblivian. But I didn't have this problem before my 3 weeks-journey. Kermit1906

Comment

Scripts and website coding changes. There has probably been a back end change, but IE is not recommended in either case and there will be no focus on optimising or fixing issues for IE
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian. I shall follow FR24 on my portable-pc Acer with Win7 and IE11. No problem, till now. Have a nice W-E. Kermit1906

Comment

Working...
          X