Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert for squawk 7700

Hi there!

With my tablet (Android OS) I can set an alert to squawks 7700, so I will get a notification if somewhere a plane squawks a 7700.
    Now I was trying to set up an identical alert with the webpage-version and also with my Windows Phone app. But neither of this apps seem to support this feature.
    Is that correct that it is not possible to have an alert like that on the webpage-version as well as on my Windows Phone App? Or if not, how can I do that?

Btw, since I am feeding I have a premium account on the webpage and the dedicated premium-app for Windows Phone ("FR24 Premium").

Thank you in advance for your support.

Tobi

7600/7700 alerts are only available on iOS and Android right now.

Comment

Thank you for your quick answer! So I'll have to keep me posted via your tweets in the mean time, until this feature is enabled on other platforms.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        7600/7700 alerts are only available on iOS and Android right now.
        Mike, Do you plan to add the 7600/7700 alerts to the Web based version please?

Comment

I've noticed I can no longer get Squawk alerts with the new FR24 app, and neither can I see squawks on the web version. Did FR24 discontinue this feature?

Comment

The SQUAWK #### is listed on the very bottom left side of the main website page under the 'Speed & altitude Graph'.
            Squawk code feature is available with Silver, Gold or Business plan. https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Where-Squawk-shown-on FR24-webpage.jpg

Don't see any custom squawk alert settings on the latest iOS app.
            Just the two options for 7600 and 7700.

* Squawk code display feature is available with Silver or Gold upgrade on the latest FR24 iOS app.
            Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2017-04-23, 22:36.
            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Yes, I'm aware of this. I am a Gold member, but still notice I can no longer set my mobile app to receive emergency squawks such as 7600 and 7700.

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
              The SQUAWK #### is listed on the very bottom left side of the main website page under the 'Speed & altitude Graph'.
              Squawk code feature is available with Silver, Gold or Business plan. https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8607[/ATTACH]

Don't see any custom squawk alert settings on the latest iOS app.
              Just the two options for 7600 and 7700.

* Squawk code display feature is available with Silver or Gold upgrade on the latest FR24 iOS app.

Comment

Let FR24 know what mobile app & version you are using.

This what it looks like on the iPhone using the latest FR24 iOS app.
                FR24-iOS-Alerts.jpg
                Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2017-04-23, 23:23.
                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                X