labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labels

Hi folk's can anybody tell me if i can change the label colour please, thank's jeff.

As in the aircraft labels on the main FR24 map view etc?

Don't think its possible.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by oldun View Post
      Hi folk's can anybody tell me if i can change the label colour please, thank's jeff.
      You might like to read this thread which I started and the Adminstrator closed without ever attempting to give a straight answer.

While I did not start the thread entitled "Oh Dear What Have You Done" I have contributed to it and since Mike has taken exception to some recent posts to it by another user on various grounds including that the thread is poorly titled, I will start this new one with an unambiguous title and which only addresses the

Comment

Sneaky huh

fr transparent.jpg

(just to clarify, this is not linked files to the main website or any such dodgy method or photoshop - it is built in Chrome tools to allow local adjustments based on the CSS code of the live page that I located and posted in said other thread - does not stick)
        Last edited by Oblivian; 2015-09-07, 03:28.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thank's all for the reply's, i have checked and read all the link's, so i guess the answer is no hi hi, At the moment i am using ainav radarbox, but i must say that rb24 seem's to give more information for what i want i'e mil once again thank's. Jeff.

Comment

sorry folk's i did forget to mention, i am using chrome for rb24, which does make a hell of a lot of difference.

Comment

Working...
            X