• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed Software Message about Client

Intruder.jpg
    Please advise me on this issue...

-this IP address = 192.168.1.2:2031

What? Its a piece of software connecting to the data output. Like ADSBScope or VRS
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

"this IP address = 192.168.1.2:2031"

Such address is not available in the list. I just wanna to know if if's related to Planefinder's address. mind to paste ur own screenshot?

Comment

That is an INTERNAL IP.

It is in your computer network. Only you can find it.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

waiting for the master to explain..i always looked at the log and i know it has not exist before in the log.

Comment

What master? I've already answered it. Twice.

Look at the address of your PC you blurred out (which does no good). Its 192.168.1.x

There is a device/PC/Router on your network. 192.168.1.2. it is connecting to the device hosting the Feed software. it is not external, it is not from the internet (unless you have a bad configuration)

This is normal for such things as VRS, Planeplotter, Flightaware, ADSBScope, Dump1090, RTL1090 can all do this.

I have 5 such connections used.

Look. I just stopped Planeplotter from using the data, and started it again.

frfeed.jpg

Comment

ok,so i will allow it into the system. period.

Comment

Working...
              X