• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RapidEyed View Post
    N196UA (B744 UA) 0837 20081021 UA0863 (ORD-SFO-SYD) [Oakland CA, US]
    Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

Hi all!

My first post here too!

I was also wondering if I could get some help finding out the aircraft registrations from a trip I took.

Carrier: V Australia
      Flight Number: VA1
      Route: YSSY-KLAX
      Date: 27 December 2009
      Type: B777-300ER

Carrier: V Australia
      Flight Number: VA2
      Route: KLAX-YSSY
      Date: 09 February 2010 (Arrived 11 Feb 2010)
      Type: B777-300ER

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

Comment

Hello all,

I'm struggling to find flight details from 2011 and earlier. I've tried http://www.libhomeradar.org/databasequery/ but this didn't help.
        Please advise if there are any other archive flight databese.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zayaz View Post
          Hello all,

I'm struggling to find flight details from 2011 and earlier. I've tried http://www.libhomeradar.org/databasequery/ but this didn't help.
          Please advise if there are any other archive flight databese.

Thanks.
          Libhomeradar for some reason appear to have taken them down. Though If you have any flights from July 2011 onwards and you know the flight-number or times (use flightstats to help if you need to), you can use Planefinder to crack it:

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by MKY661 View Post
            Libhomeradar for some reason appear to have taken them down. Though If you have any flights from July 2011 onwards and you know the flight-number or times (use flightstats to help if you need to), you can use Planefinder to crack it:

Good luck
            Hi MKY661,
            thanks for advise. I'm navigating through planefinder.net but can't find a section with archive flightd database. Would you please point out the necessary web site section.

Regards

Comment

Use this to find flight information and times (need to sign up if you don't have an account already, but it's free):

If you still can't find it, let me know Date & Flight routing and time and I'll see what I can do

Comment

Use this to find flight information and times (need to sign up if you don't have an account already, but it's free):

If you still can't find it, let me know Date & Flight routing and time and I'll see what I can do
                MKY661,
                I've well registered on http://www.flightstats.com/ however could find only flight status information (departure/landing time, etc.) on archive flights without planes reg. No. I clicked back and forth but still didn't find an appropriate section. Could you please check plane reg. No for e.g. flight SU116 SXF --> SVO from Dec. 19, 2011 and drop the the link cause I have many more flights to check.

Thanks.

Comment

Yeah the flight times are what you need. You then use those flight times to calculate the departure time from the airport and you play this back. Bear in mind that UTC is UK time so you may have to find the timezone difference. Sometimes it might not pop up. Keep playing the flight at a faster speed and it should do eventually

If it was early early morning on 19th December it was VQ-BIU (set the time to 00:14)

Comment

Yeah the flight times are what you need. You then use those flight times to calculate the departure time from the airport and you play this back. Bear in mind that UTC is UK time so you may have to find the timezone difference. Sometimes it might not pop up. Keep playing the flight at a faster speed and it should do eventually

If it was early early morning on 19th December it was VQ-BIU (set the time to 00:14)
                    MKY661,
                    wow, thanks. But how did you know the reg. No? Can you send me the exact link to the search page?

Comment

Hi, is it still possible to find airplane registrations older than from 2011?
                      Libhomeradar only shows from 2012 and on
                      Planefinder only 2011 and on but seems the coverage is not 100% as I was not able to find flights with Hawaiian Airlines
                      2011-09-03 HA0106 HNL OGG 101 05:17 05:53
                      2011-09-14 HA0324 LIH HNL 102 23:04 23:34
                      2011-09-11 HA0323 HNL LIH 102 22:00 22:36
                      2011-09-11 HA0397 KOA HNL 163 20:31 21:13
                      Last edited by jardafox; 2015-04-05, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by jardafox View Post
                        Hi, is it still possible to find airplane registrations older than from 2011?
                        Libhomeradar only shows from 2012 and on
                        Planefinder only 2011 and on but seems the coverage is not 100% as I was not able to find flights with Hawaiian Airlines
                        2011-09-03 HA0106 HNL OGG 101 05:17 05:53
                        2011-09-14 HA0324 LIH HNL 102 23:04 23:34
                        2011-09-11 HA0323 HNL LIH 102 22:00 22:36
                        2011-09-11 HA0397 KOA HNL 163 20:31 21:13
                        no one knows?

Comment

Hi everyone,
                          Was just wondering if anyone could find the plane reg for the following flights:
                          23/03/2013 - EI3635 - Aer Lingus Regional - BHX-SNN
                          27/03/2013 - EI3632 - Aer Lingus Regional - SNN-BHX
                          14/07/2013 - BA8747 - British Airways (Cityflyer) - LCY-UIP
                          18/07/2013 - BA8748 - British Airways (Cityflyer) - UIP-LCY
                          26/12/2013 - FR102 - Ryanair - SNN-STN

Many thanks in advance,
                          Last edited by LingusAer; 2015-05-18, 20:15.

Comment

Hi, I have been searching for some aircraft registrations from some flights i done in january this year. I have been searching various websites as suggested earlier in this thread and have had no luck. Flightstats gives me every piece of info but the reg which is frustrating and libhomeradar doesnt seem to be working for me at all. If anybody has got any suggestions or knows if theres a way i can go back and search on flightradar for feb this year that would be great help. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ramprat View Post
                              Hi, I have been searching for some aircraft registrations from some flights i done in january this year. I have been searching various websites as suggested earlier in this thread and have had no luck. Flightstats gives me every piece of info but the reg which is frustrating and libhomeradar doesnt seem to be working for me at all. If anybody has got any suggestions or knows if theres a way i can go back and search on flightradar for feb this year that would be great help. Thanks
                              Hello. what are the flights you are looking for?

Comment

Hi, i am looking for .......EY018 - LHR-AUH - 17/2/15
                                EY408 - AUH-BKK - 18/2/15
                                EY7740 - BKK-CNX - 22/2/15
                                PG248 - CNX-HKT - 25/2/15
                                EY431 - HKT-AUH - 04/3/15
                                EY011 - AUH-LHR - 05/3/15

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X