Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: beta.flightradar24.com bug reports

beta version

Mike,
    thanks for all the adjustments to the beta version- its almost perfect in my book. Dont know how you manage to fix the 'issues' so efficiently!
    Just one issue that is still apparent and that is the discepency between the original and the beta regarding acft with no call sign, or if the call sign disappears- the acft displays on the original as an acft icon with as much data as is available. On the beta version it doesnt display at all until or unless a call sign is available. This can mean no acft display over various distances ranging from quite small to very large or not at all. Not sure if this is an issue or something that has been deliberately done for some reason. (NOTE: I have found this occuring even when I have a call sign on the basestation with acft flying inbound, outbound or overflying or passing YSSY).
    The links on the left hand side pane are an excellent inclusion. As is the ability to set the map to our individual preferences.
    Would it be too much to request one last thing? How about supplying us with a stewardess (or steward for the girls) to serve us drinks and eats while we upload our data to your site? (it wouldnt surprise me that with all you guys have done that you could even help out with that one)
    Regards,
    Gregg (YSSY2)
    Last edited by fungus; 2010-12-15 at 23:44.

Passenger
    Although the Beta originally worked fine using Safari (5.0.3) on Mac (10.6), all aircraft symbols have disappeared. I have stopped and restarted the browser and tried changing the aircraft size without success. Using Firefox there are no problems.

Passenger
    No planes at all showing on radar... unreal... restart beta version ? present version is also showing no planes at all

problems server maybe.
    Regards
    Regards,
    Miguel Teixeira
    FR24 T-LPPT1 Radar

Passenger
    Can you please move the via-row (the row where it shows where a specific flight makes a stop) in between the "From"-row and the "To"-row as it is on the old version?

Passenger
    CharlieLima
    +1

First officer
    Hi,
    its not a bug.
    I would be happy if the call sign of a plane is not positioned above the image. If I copy and paste the info to chat I forget that the most important info is the call to search for a plane and not the flight number.
    It would be nice if the call can be put under the image.

Passenger
    I have another suggestion regarding the callsign labels - it looks better on the map with the transparent background but it is quiet hard to read. When you listen the ATC converstaions sometimes you need to find who is speaking quickly, which is little more pain with the white font on terrain background. It would be nice if user can set the color of label/label background.

Passenger
    Suggestion: How about having an option for the altitude of a plane as well as the callsign being displayed on the map?

Hi
    I have a suggestion ; ,
    that we will be able to pick up the old radarpage somewhere on the server , when new goes ordinary
    as some of us "oldies " have come to like the simple and clean design of it, in fact !
    Please do not take it away

Ulf Scanhorse