Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beta flightradar24.com

Mike,
    perhaps its simply a 'victim' of its own popularity?
    Regards,
    Gregg (YSSY2)
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Is there going to be a link to the forum on the beta site? I see there's one when you first load the page on the left pane but as soon as you click a plane it's gone. On the top menu would be good with the "about" and "chat" links.

Comment

Oh and not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have my settings on quite a "dark" map (link the old FR24 colour). Each time a double click to zoom in, or use the zoon in/out function on the map, it flashes up really bright (like I have the map on the bright settings). It's just a quick FLASH of brightness but quite annoying and hurts the eyes if you're not expecting it!!

Comment

Seems working on WM using Opera 10 browser...

Good job... thx

Comment

beta version

Mike,
            thanks for all the adjustments to the beta version- its almost perfect in my book. Dont know how you manage to fix the 'issues' so efficiently!
            Just one issue that is still apparent and that is the discepency between the original and the beta regarding acft with no call sign, or if the call sign disappears- the acft displays on the original as an acft icon with as much data as is available. On the beta version it doesnt display at all until or unless a call sign is available. This can mean no acft display over various distances ranging from quite small to very large or not at all. Not sure if this is an issue or something that has been deliberately done for some reason. (NOTE: I have found this occuring even when I have a call sign on the basestation with acft flying inbound, outbound or overflying or passing YSSY).
            The links on the left hand side pane are an excellent inclusion. As is the ability to set the map to our individual preferences.
            Would it be too much to request one last thing? How about supplying us with a stewardess (or steward for the girls) to serve us drinks and eats while we upload our data to your site? (it wouldnt surprise me that with all you guys have done that you could even help out with that one)
            Regards,
            Gregg (YSSY2)
            Last edited by fungus; 2010-12-15, 23:44.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Although the Beta originally worked fine using Safari (5.0.3) on Mac (10.6), all aircraft symbols have disappeared. I have stopped and restarted the browser and tried changing the aircraft size without success. Using Firefox there are no problems.
              F-EGQS1 - FR24 Receiver - located at 57.65N 2.97W

Comment

No planes at all showing on radar... unreal... restart beta version ? present version is also showing no planes at all

Comment

problems server maybe.
                  Regards
                  Regards,
                  Miguel Teixeira
                  FR24 T-LPPT1 Radar

Comment

Can you please move the via-row (the row where it shows where a specific flight makes a stop) in between the "From"-row and the "To"-row as it is on the old version?

Comment

CharlieLima
                      +1

Comment

Hi,
                        its not a bug.
                        I would be happy if the call sign of a plane is not positioned above the image. If I copy and paste the info to chat I forget that the most important info is the call to search for a plane and not the flight number.
                        It would be nice if the call can be put under the image.
                        http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

I have another suggestion regarding the callsign labels - it looks better on the map with the transparent background but it is quiet hard to read. When you listen the ATC converstaions sometimes you need to find who is speaking quickly, which is little more pain with the white font on terrain background. It would be nice if user can set the color of label/label background.

Comment

Suggestion: How about having an option for the altitude of a plane as well as the callsign being displayed on the map?

Comment

Hi
                              I have a suggestion ; ,
                              that we will be able to pick up the old radarpage somewhere on the server , when new goes ordinary
                              as some of us "oldies " have come to like the simple and clean design of it, in fact !
                              Please do not take it away

Ulf Scanhorse
                              http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
                              http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

Originally posted by scanhorse View Post
                                Hi
                                I have a suggestion ; ,
                                that we will be able to pick up the old radarpage somewhere on the server , when new goes ordinary
                                as some of us "oldies " have come to like the simple and clean design of it, in fact !
                                Please do not take it away
                                Agreed, even though im not an "oldie" lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X