'Go to Flight' Button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Go to Flight' Button?

I am using Google Chrome and the free web page version and when using the airport Arrivals and Departure page, I could use the button to go to the flight in question. This seems to have disappeared now. Has something changed?
    It is also gone in the Android version, I have the paid one on my phone.

Same issue with the IOS app on my iPad.
    Would be nice to know wh this feature has disappeared and when it will be restored.

Comment

Having the same problem here. Yesterday morning I had some flights showing the 'go to flight' option in the Arrivals board but yesterday afternoon/evening and today the button isn't there for any airport I'm looking at. I'm finding this on both my Tablet (Android) and also my desktop PC (Win 8.1). I have also noticed a general slowing down and it's taking longer to bring in the opening screen background map of my location, and any others I move to. Is there a connection perhaps? Looking forward to it getting fixed as the 'go to flight' option is one of my favourite ways of navigating around the programme.

Comment

I noticed this issue last week (Thursday) on my Pro App (Android) and on the Webpage
        Regards,
        T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
        Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Working...
        X