Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Radar Name to different feeders?

hi,

today i saw a F-LOWL1 while i have T-LOWL1.
    is this possible and desirable?

i think it's not. maybe i get an other device some days, i would have the same call ...

reg

rene
    Last edited by LOWL1; 2015-08-02, 01:43.

Rene
    The difference between your T feed and the F feed is, that the F feed is an FR24 box which is owned by FR24 and "borowed" to a user in your area..its pretty common on FR24 that your have identical suffixes...and only different prefixes like F/T

Comment

tnx for the quick answer.
      i understand that, but i would give any spotter a different callsign suffix.
      its like an identification .. with heart und soul in it
      when someone have a FR24 box and a dvb-t stick or sbs-1/3,
      it would be nice to have the same suffix - there are enough free suffix numbers :P

Comment

It may seem logical but consider these situation:

- > Let say you have access to a rooftop and request a secondary FR box for said location. What would that call sign be?
        - > You have multiple receivers (be it FR24 or dvb-t sticks) at one location.

Also this way it is clear how many F receivers there are at a location. If the first 6 are dvb-t then according to you the first FR24 receiver would be F-XXXX7.
        Now you can easily see that F-XXX5 has 4 other FR24 receivers in the vicinity. Mind you that the other 4 receivers don't have to be active.
        F-SMZO2

Comment

thank you it was only an idea :P

Comment

Working...
          X