Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to Feed data into FlightRadar24 but failing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Feed data into FlightRadar24 but failing.....

Hi All

I have one of those DVBT dongles (about £10) off Ebay. Installed Zadig drivers. Have witnessed it showing traffic on ADSBScope. Downloaded FR24FEED installed it correctly. Started the FR24FEED software and it runs through its sequence of events then it simply 'PING's something....? I've seen it PING upto 60 times before i give up and turn it off. What can i be doing wrong? RTL1090 works as i can see it finding data.

Thanks
    Whingebag

For you to be running adsbscope this tells me you have it or something else connecting to the physical stick. FR24feed takes care of this for you unless you use it in network mode. So it will have a conflict if running at same time.

Ensure all your other apps are closed first and have another go.

Or, you will need to enable basestation out of your existing app (adsbscope raw network out section perhaps - see screenshot http://sonicgoose.com/how-to-setup-adsbscope/ ) and set fr24feed to avr-tcp mode.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Oblivian

I'm still struggling with FR24FEED, can i not use RTL1090 to send data into FlightRadar?

Whingebag

Comment

You can. But it has dump1090 built in. If you want to run it separate also, You need to reconfigure the feed software to not access the hardware direct
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply. My next question is:-
          Is there an idiots guide on how to setup RTL1090 to send data to FlightRadar24 (so it activates the Premium Account)...?

Comment

Not really. Most of those are designed for more advanced users being commandline and all.

RTL1090 has a default raw output if enabled on port 31001. Need to configure fr24feed to avt-tcp and that port and turn off the BS and raw out options. RTL1090 also outputs BS format on 31004

Comment

Hi there,

I have the same problems after my old PC crashed. I am not able connect RTL1090 with FR24feed anymore. Everything looks fine, I can connect RTL1090 with adsbScope without any problems. But by trying every possible setting the connection of RTL1090 and FR24feed doesnt work.

I tried several settings also from previous threads in the forum, but no way to get it work. Anybody who can help me?

Thanks
              Nase

This is what I get from the feeder status:
              FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
              FR24 Radar Code: T-EDDV27
              Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 0
              Aircraft Uploaded: N/A
              Receiver: avr-tcp, Connected

And these are the settings:
              Setting Live setting
              Sharing key: xxxx
              Receiver: avr-tcp
              Host/IP: localhost:31001
              COM/DEV/PATH: n/a
              Process arguments:
              Baudrate: default
              RAW data (30002/30334): no
              SBS Feed (10001): no
              Decoded data (30003): no
              Logfile mode: 0
              Window mode: 0

Comment

After trying hard and changing settings here and there, I am now able to feed again. But it's not possible to use RTL1090 at the same time. So unfortunately I cannot view my tracked flights on adsbScope as well. Does anybody have an idea to have both active, RTL1090 and FR24feed? Any help is appreciated...

Thanks
                Nase

Comment

Originally posted by Nase View Post
                  After trying hard and changing settings here and there, I am now able to feed again. But it's not possible to use RTL1090 at the same time. So unfortunately I cannot view my tracked flights on adsbScope as well. Does anybody have an idea to have both active, RTL1090 and FR24feed? Any help is appreciated...

Thanks
                  Nase
                  Correct. The software has its own built in decoder and will conflict with others.

If you check the main topic list of this area I think there is about 3-4 asking how, and theres a few screenshots with different solutions.

Comment

Working...
                  X