Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see my data on flightradar24.com but on local dump1090 screen

Hello all,
    I put my radar today online but I haven't seen any flight on flightradar24 if i go to my dump1090 I see the data and flights? my radar is T-EDDS86

You don't see any flight on flightradar24 or you don't see flights from your radar? If you don't see flights from your radar it's because some others radars are feeding same flights to flightradar24 with some most recent and good data compared with yours, if you don't see any flight try clear the cache browser's.
    Cheers 🍻

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahhh okay...I Don't See a flight if I filter for my radar....Of course if I don't filter I see every flight..

But do I get a premium account even my data isn't that good?
      Last edited by temp; 2015-07-14, 18:25.

Comment

Originally posted by temp View Post
        Ahhh okay...I Don't See a flight if I filter for my radar....Of course if I don't filter I see every flight..

But do I get a premium account even my data isn't that good?
        Your data is good, but maybe 5-10 or more receivers see the same aircraft. which one is shown on FR24 depend on a lot of factors, but that does not mean that your data is not of value. One day your receiver name will show up because your data was chosen.
        And yes, as long as you provide data you get the premium account.

Comment

How do I get the premium account?Or how do I sign in with my sharing key?
          Last edited by temp; 2015-07-14, 19:54.

Comment

Hi
            I am hosting fr24 equipment (and thus I have a business account) but I have trouble watching MY LOCAL DATA in radar view. Short time after i go to radar view, this message pops up: "local data failed 4 times in a row. Will be disabled now".
            I tried changing the browser, the ip but nothing seems to help.
            Could anyone provide me with a solution?
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X