Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to feed with Airnav Radarbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to feed with Airnav Radarbox?

The install instructions for the FR24 feeder software for Windows states that because of the encryption used by this box it is not possible to feed FR24 with it.

Is there any new fangled way to do this say by intermediate software etc or a hack around the encryption?

Jerry

I use the old feeder app which support RadarBox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

As I do not have access to the old version, that won't do me any good But thank you for the reply.

Having discovered the the limitations of the Radarbox and it's software, I have ordered an SBS-3 instead. The hardware and available software for the Kinetics looks to be better and far more versatile as well.

Comment

If you want to try old feeder. I can send you mine. Just change the feeder key.

Comment

But what I don't understand that the old feeder works fine, however, FR24 has problem with encryption on their new feeder app with same RadarBox.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
            If you want to try old feeder. I can send you mine. Just change the feeder key.
            Thanks for the offer, but I have packed it all up ready to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
              But what I don't understand that the old feeder works fine, however, FR24 has problem with encryption on their new feeder app with same RadarBox.

I think Dump1090 which the new version uses is not coded to handle the format output. Old software utilized 30003 output and was able to understand it, the new one is a little more picky needing to know the hardware better.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

So I was stuck with the old feeder software until they stop accepting it.

Kanok

Comment

hi. would it be possible to send me the old feeder software? many thanks!!

Comment

Data from the old feeder software will stop be accepted on Sep 28.

Comment

You can do feeding with the planeplotter. If you feed also to FlightAware then Flightaware pays your planeplotter licence. I will try it.
                      For Feeding with planeplotter you need a planeplotter lic. hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by slammer99uk View Post

Is there any new fangled way to do this say by intermediate software etc or a hack around the encryption?

Jerry
                        You might get a Lawyer letter from The Chief Thief Brandao.
                        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

You can now feed your data with a new updated Software from RadarBox 24

Comment

Working...
                          X