Thread: fr24 3d view doesnt work in chrome browser

Purser

fr24 3d view doesnt work in chrome browser

why was my post about this removed ? ill ask again does 3d view in fr24 not work in chrome browser ? i made video showing the error we have getting google earth plugin to work...am i not allowed to post that video link here ? if so why ? it helps show the problem !!

it does work ok in firefox though...when was this change made..i mean i never had to install a plugin to see 3d view before

Purser
    aha thanks to a fr24 forum reply by oblivion i now know its not my error its chrome not allowing the google earth plugin see http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archi...th-plugin.html

my original thread seems to have been taken down by admin i guess..dont understand the logic of them doing that

Super Moderator
    Working with that toggled?

Purser

what does that mean ?

sorry what does toggled mean ? no google earth plugin wont install on chrome but it is ok on firefox so from now on ill have to use fr24 3d on ff only, the artilce i gave a link to says firefox will stop allowing the plugin soon too ! so fr24 will have to figure out how to display the map some other way, thanks for your help Oblivion : )

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Working with that toggled?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambridge View Post
    sorry what does toggled mean ? no google earth plugin wont install on chrome but it is ok on firefox so from now on ill have to use fr24 3d on ff only, the artilce i gave a link to says firefox will stop allowing the plugin soon too ! so fr24 will have to figure out how to display the map some other way, thanks for your help Oblivion : )
    As in, try making the suggested adjustment to fix it in in the meantime.

in the address (where you would type web addresses) put: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi

And toggle what it currently says to enabled

Purser

thanks

h yes thanks for explaining, i think ill just use firefox for now thats the quickest solution ! thanks and fr24 need to pop up info at the install point explaining
    you can get google earth plugin to work in chrome easily ! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    As in, try making the suggested adjustment to fix it in in the meantime.

in the address (where you would type web addresses) put: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi

And toggle what it currently says to enabled

Passenger
    I see that the 3d Browser Compatibility Warning in Google Chrome recomends to download GOOGLE CHROME to see 3D . . .

Maybe change it to Firefox or another browser that can handle the google plugin ?

fr24_3d_errors_chrome.jpgfr24_3d_warning_chrome.jpg