puck and conecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puck and conecting

I now have a Kinetic puck, but have been told i need the new software to connect to Flight radar, running the software it totally refuses to connect, I have tried multiple times with multiple configurations, but no joy, whats the secret to making YBCS2 connect again,

I can run the old connection software, that shows me logged in , but no aircraft are being shared, but its enough for me to keep my free flight radar running, .

Basestation?

Will need to be setup like a SBS1 I suspect, potentially using AVR TCP

Is the puck even supported on the new upload SW. I thought it was another oddball
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Basestation?

Will need to be setup like a SBS1 I suspect, potentially using AVR TCP

Is the puck even supported on the new upload SW. I thought it was another oddball

judging by the problems, its not supported.....

Comment

If you can work out if it pipes basestation format out and on what port you can use the AVRTCP option. Well, should be able to
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I've had a Puck since the beginning of the year (Previously a Radarbox) and had no problem feeding data

Comment

Working...
          X