3d blacked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d blacked out

hi guys just in case anyone is having problems with the 3d screen just showing black ( no cockpit view) just as mentioned in previous post uninstall all google earth programs ,just install the google earth plug in. i am use firefox
    if screen is still black on 3d , go to tools look for add-on's ,click that, go to plug in . select google earth plug, in select always active option ,that did the trick for me hope it helps
    stupots

OK I admit I'm probably stoopid but where does one find tools.
    Also I have lost the weather and Cloud functions, the switches are still there but nothing happens!

Comment

hi just got in.
      i cant use the clouds and weather i think its for smart phones who buy the upgrade package
      if you uninstall all google earth products and reinstall just the google earth plug in,
      come out of flight radar 24 and open up firefox browser at the top you can see a tab marked tools click on that ,on the drop down menu clock on add on .on the left a drop down menu opens up ,click on to plug ins ther you see some programs that are installed ,and you will see google earth, on the right hand side click on the option to make always active ,it worked for me i can use 3d screen now ,any problems get back on forum .my aircraft dont land on runway always way off,

stupots

Comment

Using Chrome and all the switches appear to correctly set! still tells me to "Download Google Earth Plugin".
        Weather and clouds were working recently and I am on Premier or whatever it's called. Hmm maybe an email to the site is called for.
        Thanks for advice.

Comment

hi johnG
          there must be the same type of markers like bookmark,history,view,tools etc on chrome to enable ,disable plug ins . i bought flight radar 24 for my laptop windows 8 via windows store ,and it don't work i have contacted the support team but what ever they say i do but still useless ,just see maps no aircraft. lost my money it seems. i just use the program off their web site ,so some of the functions don't work as its free .when i purchased the program for my iphone every thing worked ok
          thanks
          stupots

Comment

Working...
          X