Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using FR24Feed and 3rd party decoder at the same time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using FR24Feed and 3rd party decoder at the same time.

Hi

I have just started feeding FR24 using a USB dongle and have a (probably) very simple question.

The feed is working fine but before using it I was enjoying using software like ADSB Scope or Virtual Radar Server to see more detailed transponder information than Flightradar alone could provide me with.

Is there any way that I can run these apps and feed FR24 at the same time? I have tried various port settings but nothing is currently working.

I'm totally new to all this so for the purpose of any explanations please feel free to address me as if I were a complete idiot.

Thanks

Try this thread

Hey everyone, I have been trying so hard to setup the FR24 software for feeding, but I can't get it to work. My RTL data is working good and I'm getting lots of action. Could anyone help me in showing me how to install the FR24 software for Windows? I think it may be an issue with the libusbk.dll download. What option do I
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
    X