Virtual Radar Server and Fr24feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Radar Server and Fr24feed

How do i make them both work at the same time. I can get each one to work independently but not together. Can i fix this? I'm on windows 8.1. When I try to run FR24feed it just pings.
    Last edited by soskine; 2015-06-05, 00:33.

It depends on the hardware etc.

If VRS is accessing the hardware directly this will not work. A chain of output/inputs is needed.

Your best bet is to configure FR24Feed to output the processed data on 30003. And then configure VRS to listen to a local receiver via IP/port instead of direct to hardware
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Would you be able to help to help me set that up? I can't figure out how to get VRS to listen. What ever I try doesn't work because it's still trying to use the actual receiver, which doesn't work because fr24 is using it.

Here's my settings
      fr24.PNGvrs.PNG

Comment

Address should be 192.168.1.x or whatever address your router assigns to your receiver. 127.0.0.1 is the VRS server on your local computer.
        F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post

Address should be 192.168.1.x or whatever address your router assigns to your receiver. 127.0.0.1 is the VRS server on your local computer.
          Except hes running it localhost off a DVB stick

One thing to try, Enable RAW option and set VRS to use 30334 as port for a moment..
          Last edited by Oblivian; 2015-06-06, 07:12.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

From the manual:

In case of the DVBT stick it is better to use another approach as some data is filtered out
            at an early signal processing stage. To do so, you will need to configure dump1090 to
            access your DVBT dongle directly (please refer to dump1090 manual) and enable
            networking by adding “--net” parameter to the command line. After you start dump1090
            you can configure FR24 Decoder to use its RAW data stream. Please go to
            http://localhost:8754/settings.html and change receiver type to AVR (TCP) entering
            “localhost:30002” in the Host/IP field. Then save settings and restart decoder.
            NOTICE: While it is possible to run FR24 decoder on a separate machine it is not
            recommended due to high network traffic volume of RAW data.

Comment

Thank you it's working

Comment

I can feed my receiver FR24 Virtual Radar?

Comment

Originally posted by F-SVBS1 View Post
                  I can feed my receiver FR24 Virtual Radar?
                  I think you will need to post a little bit more than this for us to understand what you are trying to ask.

Comment

You can transfer data from a virtual radar FR24

I have a receivers fr24

Comment

Originally posted by F-SVBS1 View Post
                      You can transfer data from a virtual radar FR24

I have a receivers fr24
                      3rd time lucky?

I understand you have a FR24 box. Fine.

VRS does not feed TO it, it is a virtual radar display appliction - it can display data from it.

Comment

if I have a box FR24

then you can not

Comment

I still dont understand what you are either asking, or trying to tell us.

Follow the posts if you want VRS working locally.

Configure VRS to use Beast/Raw on IP of FR24 box port 30334

Comment

and ready to install it but I have problems with the base station have windows 7

Comment

What setting to change

When I try to let VRS look at my FR24feed on RPi... I get an active connection refusal
                              My settings of FR24feed as in pic.FR24 settings.jpg

Wht should I change?
                              T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

Working...
                              X