Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next flights

Hello all,

First of all I'm a very big fan of FR24 and an aviation enthusiast.
    I wonder if there is today any possibility of find which aircraft in paricular (the specific registration, not the ac type) will make a specific flight that is schedule to tomorrow, 2 days in advance, even more... ?
    I'm aware that even for the airlines there are some uncertainties even for few days ahead but even so just asking...

Thank you

On the website op Schiphol Airport (EHAM/AMS) you can see the registration of (most of) the aircraft. If you want to know your flight departing for instance from Chicago, you can check the AMS-ORD flight.

I noticed that when checking in on a KLM flight (30 hours before departure) you can see the registration of the aircraft.

If it is a one time thing you could try and ask the airline via social media.
    F-SMZO2

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      Indeed I also have noticed some time ago that EDDF airport also has that facility. Unfortunately that seems a rare feature available worldwide...

Originally posted by GitseBase View Post
      On the website op Schiphol Airport (EHAM/AMS) you can see the registration of (most of) the aircraft. If you want to know your flight departing for instance from Chicago, you can check the AMS-ORD flight.

I noticed that when checking in on a KLM flight (30 hours before departure) you can see the registration of the aircraft.

If it is a one time thing you could try and ask the airline via social media.

Comment

Working...
      X