No planes on FR24 map. Cleared cache and cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No planes on FR24 map. Cleared cache and cookies

I have no idea what is going on. I have been here before and everything was fine. I decided to feed adsb data today and that's functioning great however I cannot get any planes to show on main fr24 map for US. Shows 0 planes in count. Tried IE and Chrome, cleared cache and cookies. No idea here. Am I looking over something very simple?

My premium FR24 IOS app works great with planes showing.

Originally posted by Frazpo View Post
    I have no idea what is going on. I have been here before and everything was fine. I decided to feed adsb data today and that's functioning great however I cannot get any planes to show on main fr24 map for US. Shows 0 planes in count. Tried IE and Chrome, cleared cache and cookies. No idea here. Am I looking over something very simple?

My premium FR24 IOS app works great with planes showing.
    ** Edit ** Fixed. I guess Java had crashed and took a reboot to repair.

Comment

I have the same issue, done all you have mentioned but will only work in Firefox. IE8 and Chrome wont display aircraft, this is happening on 2 of my PC's
      T-EGGD11 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi2 + Dump1090, FR24, PF. Cantena 248Mi 0ft ASL
      T-EGGD21 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090, FR24, PF. Home made COCO 257Mi 600ft ASL

Comment

i have the same issue if i´m going direct to flightradar24.com in chrome i dont see any planes , but if i search flightradar24 in google and click on the result search link all its ok.....

Comment

use following combination of keys
          CTRL+F5
          and/or
          SHIFT+F5

Any better?
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Mine has done it again for no apparent reason. The above key combos do not work.
            And yes if I do a search and follow the FR24 search result link it will work. Very weird.

Comment

I have a similar issue.
              In Chrome, when i goto my account, and from there click on the top left to return to map view, all planes disappear.
              Only if i click on the go back button of chrome do i see the airplanes again.

Comment

Originally posted by assafb View Post
                I have a similar issue.
                In Chrome, when i goto my account, and from there click on the top left to return to map view, all planes disappear.
                Only if i click on the go back button of chrome do i see the airplanes again.
                If the reason you are clicking the premium button is to log in. My question would be, have you applied filters in the past. Because it sounds like from this you potentially have and when you log in they are being applied giving a fairly blank display.
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Yes in the past I have used some filters but now I don't have and cookies etc are been cleaned so I think filters in the past don't make sense with the problem described.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

If you don't see aircraft please try to restart your computer and possibly router. FR24 changed IP last week and some of your equipment is probably caching the old IP somewhere. You need to get rid of the old IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      If you don't see aircraft please try to restart your computer and possibly router. FR24 changed IP last week and some of your equipment is probably caching the old IP somewhere. You need to get rid of the old IP.
                      The first time this happened yesterday a reboot did work. I had tried everything before that. Cleared cookies, cache, etc. Restarted browsers. It would do it with both IE and Chrome. I am going to run both browsers today and see if it when one fails the other follows.

I just started visiting FR24 site yesterday after connecting my feed and taking advantage of premium status. So I am not sure if the IP issue would affect me.

Comment

Working...
                      X