Alias visibility and station display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alias visibility and station display

I have the alias EGFH6 and feed data to FR24 on a 24 hr basis. Station coverage is from Oceanic FIR to London TMA and mid Wales to Channel Islands. Station is located in North Devon. My question is why is it that I have never seen any aircraft displayed on FR24 with my alias in the radar tab. I am not that bothered since my interest is in receiving the share data, which I do. However, it seems strange that my data appears to disappear into some kind of bottomless pit and is never used.

Secondly, is there any way of looking at where other receivers are located on the map of UK?
    I see this is possible with some ship tracking websites and idly curious as to whether it is offered within FR24 somewhere.

Thanks.

Hi,

as it is explained many times before, your data is used, same as any other radar.
    It is impossible to show all radar codes that provide single plane info.
    Radar code shown in plane info is irrelevant and do not bother with it.
    If there is area that only your radar cover, you will see your radar code.
    There is no precise and relevant map or list of radar locations.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by ICONGEO View Post
      Secondly, is there any way of looking at where other receivers are located on the map of UK?
      I see this is possible with some ship tracking websites and idly curious as to whether it is offered within FR24 somewhere.

Thanks.
      Check out http://imradarfeeder.com/. Keep in mind that it's nowhere near complete. FR24 has ~5000 feeders of which ~2000 are using FR24 supplied equipment.
      F-SMZO2

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
        Hi,

as it is explained many times before, your data is used, same as any other radar.
        It is impossible to show all radar codes that provide single plane info.
        Radar code shown in plane info is irrelevant and do not bother with it.
        If there is area that only your radar cover, you will see your radar code.
        There is no precise and relevant map or list of radar locations.
        OK that's fine. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by GitseBase View Post
          Check out http://imradarfeeder.com/. Keep in mind that it's nowhere near complete. FR24 has ~5000 feeders of which ~2000 are using FR24 supplied equipment.
          Excellent. Thanks very much for pointing this one out to me, very interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X