Chilean Airspace - pay to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilean Airspace - pay to watch

I expect we will see diversions happening shortly.

State of emergency declared in southern region after Calbuco volcano, dormant for decades, spews ash and smoke.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

everything went very fast and unexpected, I live at 175 km and the column was impressive, some planes took a more remote area route shortly before they closed the airspace in the area

I take these photos to exact 175km volcano
    F-SCVD1 (21-04-2015)
    Previously T-SCVD1

Comment

facebook.com/shares/view?id=10205509714116786
      youtube.com/watch?v=ljqCXAg9B5I
      F-SCVD1 (21-04-2015)
      Previously T-SCVD1

Comment

Some amazing footage coming out showing how much ash there is in the air... not the best for engines.

El día 22 de abril de 2015 hizo erupción el volcán Calbuco en la región de Los Lagos de Chile. To comercial use / Para uso comercial contactar a Darío Almona...
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Wind currents have brought the ashes of the volcano to the south of Brazil. Argentina and Uruguay can close their airspace.

Eric

Comment

QF27 from Sydney was turned around on Friday about 4hrs into the flight due to the 2nd eruption and these concerns

Comment

Working...
            X