Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset FR24

hi
    I have 1 receiver FR24, which procedure to reset?

why reset?
    don't mess with the box.
    if you have issues contact support@fr24.com
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

my receiver no receive ip

Comment

I put fixed ip and now he does not access anymore, and the ip does not ping, so I want to reset it receives ip by dhcp

Comment

Originally posted by robarros View Post
          I put fixed ip and now he does not access anymore, and the ip does not ping, so I want to reset it receives ip by dhcp
          Can you power-off and on the receiver? It might work.

Comment

google for the Network Scanner if you don't know how to look for active devices in your router.

@ Limpost also gave you good advice but it sounds to me that you didn't save your IP correct.

Can you see is box active on fr24 status page?

There you have IP of the box

Click here
            Last edited by Amper; 2015-04-03, 18:55.
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

I did the same thing. I entered an incorect IP and now I can't acces the device and also, the device is not active. I know what IP I entered, but I cannot acces the device trough this IP. Do you have a solution? Thank you.

Comment

For all issues with FR24 receivers please contact support@fr24.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  For all issues with FR24 receivers please contact support@fr24.com
                  Mike,

I have this issue with my feed timing. Have informed support but there has been no correction to the error.

Your feeds
                  Radar: F-WMKD1 Status: Online Last upload (~5min): 2015-04-17 09:16:40

My feed shows that an upload was done at 09:16:40 UTC but my local and UTC time is only 07:17:00 showing that upload was done 2 hours ahead.

When I reported to support last month the time difference was only one hour now it is two hours.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X