Forgotten how to view my receiver node stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten how to view my receiver node stats

I recall that I could click somewhere above the map display on fr24.com, select my receiver code id, and then view the stats relating to its coverage, uptime etc.

I can't remember now how to access this stat data - and I want to check current coverage before I do an antenna upgrade - to compare before and after.

Can someone please remind me how to access my stats?

Thanks

Simon

As long as you are signed in, click the 'signed in' - your account - more info
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      As long as you are signed in, click the 'signed in' - your account - more info
      Thanks!

And then the next question is - how can I view the stats for a different receiver (not my receiver)?

I'd like to see how my coverage compares to other receivers in Thailand.

Comment

You can not.
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
          You can not.
          OK, howabout a list of receivers and their locations? I remember previously being able to filter by receiver ID. How do I do that?

Comment

You have list on the forum but it is incomplete and mostly wrong.
            There is no complete list of all radars.
            Links some "Brians" here are going to give you now are also wrong and incomplete, and DO NOT share your info with them.
            On the map you have "Radar" filter, but it's only used to filter planes shown by that radar, not radar position.
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
              On the map you have "Radar" filter, but it's only used to filter planes shown by that radar, not radar position.
              Hmm, some of the user-friendly functions that I remember using oin the website seem no longer available.

Is it possible for me to apply a filter to the map data to only show flights being received by my receiver?

For the life of me, I cannot find the 'filter' button on the home page (I've signed in as a premium user).

Thanks

Update - found the filter option! Why on earth is it 'hidden' under 'settings'? Should be 'in your face' on the main map display. (Only saying like...)
              Last edited by Simon43; 2015-03-18, 07:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon43 View Post
                Hmm, some of the user-friendly functions that I remember using oin the website seem no longer available.

Is it possible for me to apply a filter to the map data to only show flights being received by my receiver?

For the life of me, I cannot find the 'filter' button on the home page (I've signed in as a premium user).

Thanks

Update - found the filter option! Why on earth is it 'hidden' under 'settings'? Should be 'in your face' on the main map display. (Only saying like...)
                I don't find it as hidden, it's right there with all the other settings as it is a setting itself.

Comment

Working...
                X