*** Can't see no Planes! **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Can't see no Planes! **

Tried opening flightradar24 on all three browsers(Chrome,F'fox, & Opera) but the planes just won't appear.(as seen on CNN, this past couple of days) Only get the static map! Plz help.

2. Is it some java script setting that i am supposed to do on my end. If so, then kindly let me know.

3. Thanx.

pradip. india.

Because there isn't any. Check the news channel or go to News.bbc.co.uk and read about what is going on. Volcano is erupting in Island and cloud of ash is covering Europe - most of flights are grounded.

Comment

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
      ENFB.net
      Radarstation KGVL

Comment

I wonder if it might not be that when the site is under heavy load stuff sometimes just fail to load properly.

I can usually get the planes, but making the airports show up has been hit and miss (Opera 9 and latest Firefox). Same with the right-hand-side content (Adjust, About, and especially Planes), sometimes it comes up immediately, sometimes it takes a while and sometimes it just times out (or something).

Oh, and I really appreciate that it is still possible some of the time to click on planes and get the trail and additional info.

It's a fantastic site you've built here, guys!

Comment

Yea globetrptter., Problem is., When the site is full of traffic., then you go into orbit until you can do into the traffic., And Aspsusa, I totaly agree, It is a "Fantastic Site" trouble is.., I cant use my 20mb download for it as its always so Full......., Going once again into Orbitg..good luck you guys
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

hi how do I get the overlay for the radar view. 1. basestation.ini file, 2. Basestation waypoint(*.WPT) 3. Basestation outline(*.OUT)

Comment

You don't need an ini file.

Radar View has some .out and .wpt files that you can add to the map. If you need others, let us know what you're looking for and I'm sure we can suggest where to find them.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

What i use it for is to check distance between aircraft, audio transmission, when aircraft lights up on my dump1090. I would like to see on the radar ATC boundaries and airways

Comment

Can you narrow this down a bit? Where are you located? Country, region?
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X