My modem beast stopped working after upgrading the software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My modem beast stopped working after upgrading the software

I have upgraded the softwear of the modem from the webinterface as it said so and all of a sudden it stopped working even the GPS and Smode lights topped blinkng. I also cannot access it through the webinterface. Please guide to solve me through this issue?

contact support@fr24.com
    You will get help there.
    There is no support on the forum
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

hopefully you will find help here http://wiki.modesbeast.com/Main_Page
      T-EGLF8

Comment

If you own a radarcape you bought yourself you are best to get help from the yahoo group managed by Gunter.

Comment

Originally posted by wrefai View Post
          I have upgraded the softwear of the modem from the webinterface as it said so and all of a sudden it stopped working even the GPS and Smode lights topped blinkng. I also cannot access it through the webinterface. Please guide to solve me through this issue?
          I have the exact same issue with my Flightradar24 provided box

Comment

Originally posted by the1superfirefly View Post
            I have the exact same issue with my Flightradar24 provided box
            As per contact info in emails/support docs you need to contact the support team to check some remote information and guide you.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              As per contact info in emails/support docs you need to contact the support team to check some remote information and guide you.
              Thank you Oblivian. I did contact support a few days ago. They asked me to prepare a recovery sd card which I did. So the box boots up and starts working with the sd card inserted but does not write an image to the eMMC and therefore the box stops working once it is restarted without the card. I have written to support before I put in a comment here and am waiting for a response from them.

I have searched through the forums but did not come across any further guidance.

Comment

Working...
              X