10 secrets the airlines don't want you to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 secrets the airlines don't want you to know

Once you’ve experienced a $200 price spike in the middle of your ticket search, your fourth 45-minute flight delay of the day, or your bag going MIA in Miami, you can’t help but think: what are these airlines hiding from me?

It turns out, A LOT. Sure, some of it’s coincidence, and you get an $8 voucher for an airport breakfast. But that overpriced breakfast is not an adequate salve — and in fact, you’ve got a right to more than that. Here are 10 secrets airlines don’t want you to know.

YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Originally posted by fungus View Post
    Once you’ve experienced a $200 price spike in the middle of your ticket search, your fourth 45-minute flight delay of the day, or your bag going MIA in Miami, you can’t help but think: what are these airlines hiding from me?

It turns out, A LOT. Sure, some of it’s coincidence, and you get an $8 voucher for an airport breakfast. But that overpriced breakfast is not an adequate salve — and in fact, you’ve got a right to more than that. Here are 10 secrets airlines don’t want you to know.

https://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/new...t-you-to-know/
    Thanks very much for that, enjoyed reading it. Only thing is, I only ever fly with Ryanair, and you know the response they'd send back..

Comment

Working...
    X