Kindle App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle App

As posted twice on the FR24 'Facebook' page (16 and 9 hours ago) - the 'paid for' App. for a Kindle is not plotting aircraft although the map is there? This has been confirmed by two users, both of whom have 'paid for' Android Apps and PC links that are all working correctly.

Can someone from the FR24 App. team get on this one please ASAP?

MTIA.

Amazon Kindle App - displaying map - but no planes

I too am having this problem.
    I have Flightradar24 Pro v3.6.1 on an Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 - the latest and most sophisticated model.
    This makes me the third user with this paid for Android APP.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Peter@ManTMA View Post
    As posted twice on the FR24 'Facebook' page (16 and 9 hours ago) - the 'paid for' App. for a Kindle is not plotting aircraft although the map is there? This has been confirmed by two users, both of whom have 'paid for' Android Apps and PC links that are all working correctly.

MTIA.

Comment

I can confirm that I am also unable to see aircraft plotting on Kindle Fire. It has been plotting intermittently for a couple of months, but since the update - nothing. I still get the maps.

Any help please?

Many Thanks

Comment

I am also experiencing identical problems to you. Help would be appreciated. Thank you. Ian Singleton

Comment

MTIA.
          Originally posted by danielbr20 View Post
          I too am having this problem.
          I have Flightradar24 Pro v3.6.1 on an Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 - the latest and most sophisticated model.
          This makes me the third user with this paid for Android APP.
          Thank you.
          Originally posted by kevsanders View Post
          I can confirm that I am also unable to see aircraft plotting on Kindle Fire. It has been plotting intermittently for a couple of months, but since the update - nothing. I still get the maps.

Any help please?

Many Thanks
          Originally posted by IAN SINGLETON View Post
          I am also experiencing identical problems to you. Help would be appreciated. Thank you. Ian Singleton
          Noted. Looking into it now.

Comment

Kindle functionality is re-enabled now. Please verify, and thank you all for reporting the issue!

Olov

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
              Kindle functionality is re-enabled now. Please verify, and thank you all for reporting the issue!

Olov
              Just checked and it is working perfectly. Many thanks, Olov, for your prompt response.
              Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post

Olov
                Now working perfectly. Thank you Olov

Kev

Comment

Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

MTIA.
                    I am having this problem again with Kindle devices but working OK with Android and PC. Is FR24 still compatable with Kindle devices?

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Map showing but no planes.

Comment

Working...
                      X