Radarbox with multiple PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radarbox with multiple PCs

Hi. I bought a dead cheap airnav radarbox and plan to use it on my laptop and desktop PC. Does anyone know if I can use the program "activation code" and password on multiple machines with the software?

Thanks in advance!
    Chris

It can only be used on two active computers. If you use the ANRB 5.xx versions. Just use the same "activation code" for both computers.
    If you need to use it on a third computer. You need to contact RadarBox Support and have them adjust/reset your account.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by Cd0282 View Post
      Hi. I bought a dead cheap airnav radarbox and plan to use it on my laptop and desktop PC. Does anyone know if I can use the program "activation code" and password on multiple machines with the software?

Thanks in advance!
      Chris
      Be mentally prepared to see AirNav steal your Data to feed their Radarbox24.com website - even without your permission.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Your Cat has class if he refused to Pee & Pooh on a RadarBox. LOL!

Cat computer repair shop
        www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

I am glat that I resist to buy one Airnav Radar Box. They on ebay very cheap compared to when they came out.
          Software looks nice, but thats it.

Comment

Working...
          X