No announcement yet.

New Flightradar24 web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just asking because the other web page had version numbers released by Mike in the last few years on the forum.
    He never said the latest version numbers will never ever be released anymore on the forum threads.

I'm just asking if there was some version number available when we test the website.

I think Mike said in the past, they have/use the version numbers for each release.

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Its a WEB PAGE. Not an app, versioning is irrelevant. If I had to increment a number every time I changed mine I would be in the millions.
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-11-19, 04:10.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Testing the new webpage and it looks okay on the iPhone 6 Plus screen.
      Just need to use both display option(landscape & portrait) to see all the information.

Great update from the FR24 team!
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

new design is very beautiful

but the middle of the page largest advertising too bad.disrupt the quality
        F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
          new design is very beautiful

but the middle of the page largest advertising too bad.disrupt the quality
          Login to your premium account and ad will be gone
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
            Login to your premium account and ad will be gone
            I use it as but too large for those who use premium
            F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Some errors on data-pages has now been corrected and delay statistics are back on first page.
              Account issues are still work in progress.

Comment

Couple of feedback points ( could be user-error! )

1. Can't find a way to hide the left-hand panel. I can collapse the individual sub-panels but am left with a thick black margin. Edit: solved per edit2 below.

2. Retrieving a previously-saved bookmark that had animation disabled: however, animation is now running. Can't find the settings to disable it.

Edit2: aha, there's a magic black spot to the left of the clock that when clicked drops-down a settings menu. Presumably there should be an icon there?

Still no animation option though.
                Last edited by mimku; 2014-11-19, 13:50.

Comment

Looks nice, only one observation: the trail tool tip bubble could be more responsive on zoom. Sometimes it covers a whole airport.

Comment

Originally posted by loplo View Post
                    Looks nice, only one observation: the trail tool tip bubble could be more responsive on zoom. Sometimes it covers a whole airport.
                    Yes, that will be fixed later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by mimku View Post
                      Edit2: aha, there's a magic black spot to the left of the clock that when clicked drops-down a settings menu. Presumably there should be an icon there?

There for me, the common 'cog' icon as used for android and many other applications
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Log in / Log out issues should been fixed since about 12 hours. If someone still have issues please report.

Another 15 minor issues, including some click issues and delay statistics issues, we are still working on.

Comment

Mike,

thank you for your status updates - but is there any List which Bugs are still open ? Like a Bug tracker or so ?
                          Regards,
                          T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                          Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

I think I'm being silly but I can't find the Playback mode...

Comment

Hint: look in the top right area of the page for the Play-Back options.

Click on that clock looking icon
                              image.jpg
                              Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-11-22, 18:12.
                              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

Another hint

Comment

Working...
                                X