Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirNav Customer serice.

Does it exist??
    I brought a box, loaded it up & almost 8 hours later they have still not activated my account, so it is not working.
    I also had some issues with the drivers loading & my PC is telling me they may be corrupted. But again no acceptable response, in over 7 hours.
    Given what the boxes cost, the lack of customer service feels disappointing.
    Is what I am experiencing normal?? If so I am seriously unimpressed.

You'll need to ask them.

This is Flightradar support area for those with the boxes already, not their helpdesk

But apparently, yes. normal.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM0LSX View Post
      Since AirNav has just cut the RadarBox price by 80%, maybe it can't afford customer support. In my experience, "service" is not a word I'd use.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Does it exist??
        I brought a box, loaded it up & almost 8 hours later they have still not activated my account, so it is not working.
        I also had some issues with the drivers loading & my PC is telling me they may be corrupted. But again no acceptable response, in over 7 hours.
        Congratulations !

Why did you bought that useless RadarBox ?

Didn't you read all the bad things being said about AirNav on various forums ?

You expect "Customer Service" from AirNav ?

You better don't complain too much in AirNav Forum - or else they will BAN you " for causing trouble ".

I got banned there for complaining the RadarBox not working and they STOLE my data WITHOUT my permission.
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

broken record.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Sorry, maybe my 2 word phrase was a little harsh. Let me re-word

We understand your past disappointment and frustration with the company in question Birdie. But the need to constantly dig up already dealt to threads as soon as the keyword of airnav and or radarbox pops up in your radar is now tired and un-necessary.

Not to mention boarderline deformation.

Here is not the place to keep repetitively venting.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Sorry, maybe my 2 word phrase was a little harsh. Let me re-word

We understand your past disappointment and frustration with the company in question Birdie. But the need to constantly dig up already dealt to threads as soon as the keyword of airnav and or radarbox pops up in your radar is now tired and un-necessary.

Not to mention boarderline deformation.

Here is not the place to keep repetitively venting.
              Thanks Oblivian.

It should be "stuck record".

Despite the "stuck record", there are still people drawn into buying a useless product from AN.

So sad !
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Does it exist??
                Did you ever get a resolution to your problem?

In answer to the question posed at the end of your post, sadly, the answer is yes. When Radarbox first came out, I felt their customer support was very good but as time went on and things started to slip and slide, it got much worse. I think the company owner upset so many of his willing volunteers, the only ones he has left are the bum kissers and yes men and they seem to be the ones answering all of the customer questions on their website.

A search of Air Nav and their poor customer support would have revealed enough to steer you clear of this product. I'm sorry you chose to buy a Radarbox, I'm guessing the huge discounts being offered was one of the big reasons why.

Comment

I for one, also nearly bought a ANRB, since it is/was on such a good price. I think the technology they have in there is good, and at that discounted price, it would have been a good move.
                  But my local Postal Service was on a full blown strike action, and personally I would not have survived the indefinate wait for it.

Real pity that the box Guenther builds is terribly expensive (currency conversion makes it unaffordable for me). Perhaps he and FR24 should look into a "Radar Week promotion" and bring the price down, subsidise it, so that more private people can actually afford one. I earn South African Rands, not mighty Euro's, so having to x20 the price, makes its painful.

Comment

Working...
                  X