Discuss this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss this forum

If you want to discuss the forum here is a lot of space to do it, but please keep it out of others threads so we don't go off topic.

Tip for the Mods.
    If you see others posts about the forum in the other threads.
    Just use the "move" type options to move those posts to this thread.
    It would save the other forum members rewriting their post & posting it again in this thread.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

I joined FR24 on 13/12 2014 planning to set up a BPiB+ to feed FR24 24/7 - I received no email notification. - I emailed "support" - no reply. -- ( emailed "mike at FR24.com" ) - no reply.

The forum shows me as logged in but I couldn't post.

My wife is the bill payer @ sky so I asked permission to use the email addy - guess what? . instant verification.

I therefore surmise Hotmail is blocked!.

I gotta say, this from my perspective is short sighted, many people could be trying to offer virtual radars and be blanked because of some obscure BB code.

I am trying to add a 24/7 BbPiB+ADSB receiver to the system.

I have 2E0 amateur licence and I'm in for the long term.

Dave.

Comment

So I posted a new thread in Flightradar24 (feeding data to Flightradar24) It was not a duplicate post, and actually quite useful to others who feed using a Raspberry Pi. I posted like two days ago, and it is/was awaiting moderation. I can't see the thread getting rejected. Its yet to appear. Are there many active mods on here? Why has the post not be moderated yet? Would I get a notification if the post is rejected?

Cheers
        T-EGMC85 - SEN

Comment

Originally posted by Paul30003 View Post
          So I posted a new thread in Flightradar24 (feeding data to Flightradar24) It was not a duplicate post, and actually quite useful to others who feed using a Raspberry Pi. I posted like two days ago, and it is/was awaiting moderation. I can't see the thread getting rejected. Its yet to appear. Are there many active mods on here? Why has the post not be moderated yet? Would I get a notification if the post is rejected?

Cheers
          Equally we get no notification there are any, but can see all messages as if normally posted. I've just cleared a bit of the queue.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X