Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Flight Details

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum, so apologies if this thread is in the wrong place....

Recently I've been updating my flight records and although I know which aircraft I've flown in on which date and to/from which airports, does anyone know please where I can find out missing flight numbers and booked departure times, in order to complete gaps in my flight records?

Flight number and confirmation of advertised booked departure time I'm looking for are as follows for the following flights:-

1. Sunday 15th October 1995 - 21.50? London Luton (LTN) to Las Palmas De Gran Canaria (LPA)
    Note: First Choice/Air2000 flight worked by a BMI 737-400 (G-OBMG)

2. Monday 23rd October 1995 - 01.XX? Las Palmas De Gran Canaria (LPA) to London Luton (LTN)
    Note: First Choice/Air2000 flight worked by a BMI 737-400 (G-OBMN) Departed Las Palmas approx 4 hours late!

3. Sunday 1st October 2000 - Airtours 17.50? Manchester (MAN) to Paphos (PFO) worked by G-PIDS

4. Monday 9th October 2000 - Airtours 01.XX? Paphos (PFO) to Manchester (MAN) worked by G-JALC

5. Thursday 23rd August 2001 - First Choice/Air2000 21.XX? Bristol (BRS) to Palma de Mallorca (PMI) worked by G-OOAE

6. Friday 31st August 2001 - First Choice/Air2000 01.XX? Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Bristol (BRS) worked by G-OOAI

I have tried looking on the internet for the missing flight details but without success, so if anyone is able to provide any of the above missing flight details or point me in the right direction this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Mark
Working...
X