Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight MAP database

Dear friends,

Does anyone know if there is a way to check what flights flew over a certain territory in February or March? I know flightradar premium account allows to do that for up to one month back. But I need info for end of February-March. Any ideas where this information can be obtained?

I need this to compare the info with current flight patterns and determite which airlines stopped flying over the territory I am interested in. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Unfortunately Flightradar24 doesn't have flight history for more than 30 days (for Premium subscribers).
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

You can try the Planefinder.net
      They say they have data going back few years and available for replay.
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by ihorjr View Post
        Dear friends,

Does anyone know if there is a way to check what flights flew over a certain territory in February or March? I know flightradar premium account allows to do that for up to one month back. But I need info for end of February-March. Any ideas where this information can be obtained?

I need this to compare the info with current flight patterns and determite which airlines stopped flying over the territory I am interested in. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!
        You may be able to buy this type of data from operators like FlightAware but it is not available on the net AFAIK.

Comment

Working...
        X