Any feeders in Colombia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any feeders in Colombia?

I'm from colombia and i want to start feeding the Colombian airspace with a USB stick radar, looking forward for FR24 to approve my application to receive a FR24 radar unit Any colombian feeders here?

You can also check the Feeder Station list.
    FR24.com - South East Asia Feeders (Please note that this thread is a guide and not guaranteed to be 100% accurate or complete, Speedbird) List updated on 20/5/2015 Brunei Radar F-WBSB1 - Brunei International Airport, Brunei. (down for a long time) Cambodia Radar T-VDSR1 - Siem Reap International Airport F-VDSR1 T
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

I just saw the list provided, only see one city in Colombia, should I apply for a FR24 receiver??

Comment

Plus if you look on the map. You can see most of the active receivers online covering Colombia area.

T-SKRG1
        F-SVMC1
        F-SKBO1
        F-MPTO1
        F-SEES1
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Are them enough? so colombia has plenty of coverage??

Comment

Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
            Are them enough? so colombia has plenty of coverage??
            If you can host a FR24 receiver and meet the requirements, please apply online:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              If you can host a FR24 receiver and meet the requirements, please apply online:

http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
              I actually did, I waiting for your approval or denial I live in a tall building and i have access to the rooftop and my altitude is about 140 mts amsl. 360° view without obstructions (can provide images). 24/7 working modem also

Comment

Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
                I actually did, I waiting for your approval or denial I live in a tall building and i have access to the rooftop and my altitude is about 140 mts amsl. 360° view without obstructions (can provide images). 24/7 working modem also
                Please be patient. Mike emphasized the assessment and approval time for each application varies, it can be 7-365 days. If you want, you could always get a raspeberry pi + R820T and a 1090mhz antenna (DIY or bought) so you yourself can have an idea what reception you will get. And the traffic you see on you own setup is closest to real time compared to FR24's webpage. If your application gets approved then that setup could be a backup if something fails. Quite a number of FR24 receiver hosts do it this way. Hope this helps.
                Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-08-14, 11:15.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                  Please be patient. Mike emphasized the assessment and approval time for each application varies, it can be 7-365 days. If you want, you could always get a raspeberry pi + R820T and a 1090mhz antenna (DIY or bought) so you yourself can have an idea what reception you will get. And the traffic you see on you own setup is closest to real time compared to FR24's webpage. If your application gets approved then that setup could be a backup if something fails. Quite a number of FR24 receiver hosts do it this way. Hope this helps.
                  I actually ordered a R820T, looking forward to build an 1090mhz antenna, so in case FR24 deny my approval i still can provide coverage to this awesome app

Comment

Working...
                  X