Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AcarsDeco2 - multi-channels console RTLSDR ACARS decoder

Did anyone manage to connect Acarsdeco2 to any site for pictures from with --pictures-url ?
    For official support use Contact Form

Passenger
    Hi everyone,
    I created simple script to parse network output from acarsdeco2 in SBS format to save all data to MySQL.
    If anyone is interested, the sources are on github under name acarsdeco2-parser (I am not allowed to post links here, lol.)
    Regards
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by sergsero View Post
    Hi hikeofyourlife,

Thank you for your file. I hope that after some time acarsdeco2 will decode VDL-2 messages.

At the moment I'm working on a new version, unfortunately, not as quickly as we would like, which will support multiple dongles at the same time.
    As well as the ability to combine network data streams from multiple slave programs into master one.

Best regards,
    sergsero
    Hello - this is a great idea! I am using ACARSDeco now with a RTL dongle, but would like to have ability to connect to another decoder, like PlanePlotter, so I can use an analog aircraft receiver audio output. Is there a plan for this?

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by Amper View Post
    Did anyone manage to connect Acarsdeco2 to any site for pictures from with --pictures-url ?
    good question i have stuck on that to.....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hello! I live in Belarus and also using excellent decoder AcarsDeco2. In my location flying many aircrafts. Logs becomes big.
    I wrote small Ruby program crafts.rb for the processing log files of AcarSDeco2.
    After processing the log files created text file crafts.txt, which are listed line by line recorded unique combinations "aircraft:flight", sorted alphabetically, for example:
    4R-ALN:PK0786
    7T-VJB:AH3061
    7T-VJC:AH3060
    9HVFB:XA0001
    A6-BLA:EY0131
    A6-EBS:EK0179
    A6-EDE:EK0207

Perhaps this tool is useful to you.
    Search in Github: Dreamy16101976/crafts
    Last edited by FoxyLab; 2017-02-09 at 06:50.