X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 problems 1 suggestion

Hi,

I feed over Ankara, Turkey but I have 2 problems

For this screenshot RTL1090 can see about 8 AC but FR24feeder software sees 1 or 2

Image1.jpg

Another pc feeds about 6 AC but I can't see on FR24. Another feeders radar comes up

Image2.jpg

And for suggestion. Can you add radar label for premium access

Image3.jpg

Thanx for help
    iststatus.com esbstatus.com adbstatus.com
    aytstatus.com adastatus.com sawstatus.com
    F-LTBA1 F-LTFJ2 F-LTAC8 F-LTAD3 F-LTAD13

The RTL1090 screens include aircraft that do not send positional data. The feeder software only uses messages from aircraft with positional data.

If you create a Premium account using the same email address as the feeder account you can check the feeder performance. The radar ID on FR24 is not representative of the data we are receiving and processing.

Comment

How can I fix pos.data because I and LTAD2 feeder can see the same AC but my feeder software doesn't see pos. How can I check my feeder performance. I have a premium account

Comment

In your Premium account it will show if your receiver is sending us data.

What do you mean by:

"How can I fix pos.data"

Comment

most planes send their position around this area. If my rtl-usb can't get this information is there anything to solve this

Comment

Originally posted by LTAC View Post
            most planes send their position around this area. If my rtl-usb can't get this information is there anything to solve this
            If your DVB-T receiver doesn't receive positional data it's probably because the aircraft doesn't send it.

You should be able to translate the hex code of the messages without positions into the aircraft type and registration. That should help you determine if the aircraft normally transmits positional data. Not all aircraft do - see How it Works.

Comment

ok. thanx for help

Comment

Working...
              X