No announcement yet.

PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, good to be back from hibernation!

Alvin O.
    F-RPWD2
    Metro Davao

Comment

• Originally posted by davaospotter View Post
      Hello, good to be back from hibernation!
      hello... where did you hibernate to?

did you see my message about whether it is possible to have a feeder at Palawan? You did say your friend might want to apply?

Comment

• Been busy actually with work related projects. Yes, he is still interested, will give him a call tomorrow.

Alvin O.
        F-RPWD2
        Metro Davao

Comment

• Originally posted by davaospotter View Post
          Been busy actually with work related projects. Yes, he is still interested, will give him a call tomorrow.
          Understood. Many thanks for following it up, would be good to have someone there.

Comment

• png.jpgGhost.jpgFlightradar.jpg

Guys,why Is this "GHOST53'' Flight Not visible on Flightradar24 But Visible On my planeplotter?
            Ice
            F-RPLL3

Comment

• From my limited experience and knowledge...

FR24 block milatary aircraft. And from a quick google of your flights registration...

Appears to be a US Airforce air to air refueler?
              toString - London, UK
              FR24 - T-EGLC55 / PiAware - toString / PlaneFinder - 9008
              Raspberry Pi B+ | Keedox DVB-T USB RTL-SDR [RTL2832U+R820T] | Stock Antenna

Comment

• Feeders Missing in Action

Noel I haven't seen an MLAT5 aircraft up your way since back when RPLL4 and RPLC1 went online. In Fact I haven't seen your receiver being attributed to tracking planes for a few days. Are you having problems.

RPLC1 over by Clark hasn't been online in a while and the loss of them shuts down the possibility of MLAT5 for Luzon. RPUS1 and RPUB in the Lingayan Gulf area have provided steady coverage and the loss of RPLC1 hurts you all since you and RPLL1 and RPLL4 compliment their coverage.

Steady coverage down this way is provided by RPVII1, RPVO1. RPLP1, RPVM1, RPVB1, RPVM2, RPVD1, RPMZ1, RPMG1, RPMB1, RPWD1 and RPWD2.

RPVT1 is seldom online and when it is, it doesn't appear that the antenna is attached to a mast and the coverage is about 50 miles.

RPMV1 a new location is offline even though announcing in this forum that they had a stable location.

Hope you all are able to keep your stations up and running through the summer months when electricity shortage may catch some in rolling brownouts. I am thinking of buying a generator.

John
                F-RPVD1

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                  Noel I haven't seen an MLAT5 aircraft up your way since back when RPLL4 and RPLC1 went online. In Fact I haven't seen your receiver being attributed to tracking planes for a few days. Are you having problems.

RPLC1 over by Clark hasn't been online in a while and the loss of them shuts down the possibility of MLAT5 for Luzon. RPUS1 and RPUB in the Lingayan Gulf area have provided steady coverage and the loss of RPLC1 hurts you all since you and RPLL1 and RPLL4 compliment their coverage.

Steady coverage down this way is provided by RPVII1, RPVO1. RPLP1, RPVM1, RPVB1, RPVM2, RPVD1, RPMZ1, RPMG1, RPMB1, RPWD1 and RPWD2.

RPVT1 is seldom online and when it is, it doesn't appear that the antenna is attached to a mast and the coverage is about 50 miles.

RPMV1 a new location is offline even though announcing in this forum that they had a stable location.

Hope you all are able to keep your stations up and running through the summer months when electricity shortage may catch some in rolling brownouts. I am thinking of buying a generator.

John
                  F-RPVD1
                  Yes My FR24 Equipment Is Fine.
                  Maybe My Internet Connection Is Slow Compared To F-RPLL1,F-RPLL4 and F-RPLC1
                  Ice
                  F-RPLL3

Comment

• Hi guys.

I just received my FR24 Receiver.
                    Hoping to bring it online today.
                    Setting up here at
                    Imus City.
                    Aran
                    F - RPLL5

Comment

• CP.jpg

New Radar
                      Ice
                      F-RPLL3

Comment

• Originally posted by Aran09 View Post
                        Hi guys.

Setting up here at
                        Imus City.
                        That Is Good News
                        Ice
                        F-RPLL3

Comment

• Subic Bay F-RPLB1 Online and Tracking

The Subic Bay receiver F-RPLB1 is online supplementing the approach to Manila Bay. It is too soon to tell what coverage area it is capable of.

F-RPLB1 if you browse this forum please check in and meet your neighbors.

John
                          F-RPVD1
                          Dumaguete

Comment

• Originally posted by Aran09 View Post
                            Hi guys.

Setting up here at
                            Imus City.
                            Aran09, welcome to this motley crew! Noel is your neighbor.

We are not in competition but just try to help one another be the best we can be given our location and local obstacles because we all collaborate in tracking MLAT5 aircraft. The more FR24 receivers we have in an area the better because we all have electricity and internet issues from time to time taking us off line and the requirement for MLAT is 4 receivers tracking the same aircraft.

Before your good fortune of receiving your equipment, Noel and the rest of your RPLL neighbors relied on the Clark Field receiver to provide the 4 th collaborating receiver. For some reason the Clark Field receiver has been offline until you and the Subic Bay Station appeared. We certainly welcome you.

It will be a while after your station is verified to be able to see if your coverage complements Legazpi, IloIlo and Noel to provide MLAT5 coverage south of you. At present down south in the Visayas our MLAT5 is about 100 miles around Cebu and ends slightly north of Panay Island. Perhaps your receivers coverage in addition to ours can give end to end MLAT5 coverage.

Down our way MLAT5 is allowing tracking of some of Cebu Pacific's ATRs and some of Pal Express's Bombardiers. Zest Airways and Pal Express also have some aircraft without callsigns and a few light planes. Our receivers detect the Mode-S signals and until MLAT5 was enabled you would never see these on any map as being tracked.

Aran09 thank you for helping.

John
                            F-RPVD1
                            Dumaguete

Comment

• Is F-RPLC1 Online?
                              Ice
                              F-RPLL3

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                                Aran09, welcome to this motley crew! Noel is your neighbor.

We are not in competition but just try to help one another be the best we can be given our location and local obstacles because we all collaborate in tracking MLAT5 aircraft. The more FR24 receivers we have in an area the better because we all have electricity and internet issues from time to time taking us off line and the requirement for MLAT is 4 receivers tracking the same aircraft.

Before your good fortune of receiving your equipment, Noel and the rest of your RPLL neighbors relied on the Clark Field receiver to provide the 4 th collaborating receiver. For some reason the Clark Field receiver has been offline until you and the Subic Bay Station appeared. We certainly welcome you.

It will be a while after your station is verified to be able to see if your coverage complements Legazpi, IloIlo and Noel to provide MLAT5 coverage south of you. At present down south in the Visayas our MLAT5 is about 100 miles around Cebu and ends slightly north of Panay Island. Perhaps your receivers coverage in addition to ours can give end to end MLAT5 coverage.

Down our way MLAT5 is allowing tracking of some of Cebu Pacific's ATRs and some of Pal Express's Bombardiers. Zest Airways and Pal Express also have some aircraft without callsigns and a few light planes. Our receivers detect the Mode-S signals and until MLAT5 was enabled you would never see these on any map as being tracked.

Aran09 thank you for helping.

John
                                F-RPVD1
                                Dumaguete

Thank you guys for a warm welcome here. Appreciate it a lot.
                                For as long as I can help, I will gladly like to help you guys.
                                I just tested my equipment last night and encountered some problems.
                                I think some are minors which can be fixed a.s.a.p.
                                I'm finalizing my installation today.

I'd like to ask a question..?
                                How am I going to identify my call sign?

Thanks.
                                Aran
                                F - RPLL5

Comment

Working...
                                X