Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Zamboangaradar's Posting didn't come through...new moderation scheme

Zamboangaradar you got caught in FR24s new scheme to reduce spam and your post hasn't appeared even though the link to your screenshot did in the notification.

I checked that ICAO for my three sites and it was not registered as appearing anytime today.

I am not familiar with the site you took the map screenshot from.

You also need to edit your signature because the two links have not worked for several months. My site since I am on a static IP let the domain philippineradars.com expire and just use the static IP in it's place.

It is good to see you posting again.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Am thinking of requesting an FR24 feeder for Naawan, Mis.Or. Got a house there with 24/7 connection, but sadly am here in SA,TX. I reached out my HAM Friend from the same location to apply for a receiver and he said he was disapproved. Naawan is just 15NM from the new Airport in Laguindingan.
    Last edited by skyspotter; 2016-01-08 at 15:41.

Out of Town This Week

Things have been quiet here in this thread for a while but sometimes Birdie peeks in and I wanted to let you all know I will be in Singapore from Tuesday to Thursday and will be staying at the Regin Hotel in case someone wants to call me for coffee.

Some of you run VRS but just don't rebroadcast. I update the database daily with all the new aircraft we spot in the Visayas. They include helicopters, business jets and turboprops using Mode-S which we can't track but can identify. Those who would like to update their database my email address is in the help file link below in my signature. Drop me a email and I will send you the updated file.

In the cases where the silhouettes are not available, I include them.

I have inquired about a replacement for the Subic Bay/Olongapo FR24 receiver location in conversations with Olov but haven't heard anything definitive yet. The Subic location is ideal looking toward the Spratly's and with the excellent overlapping coverage of the Manila locations offer ringside seats for MLAT. Jaypee was there but now he is evidently gone.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by paradiselost View Post
    Things have been quiet here in this thread for a while but sometimes Birdie peeks in and I wanted to let you all know I will be in Singapore from Tuesday to Thursday and will be staying at the Regin Hotel in case someone wants to call me for coffee.

Some of you run VRS but just don't rebroadcast. I update the database daily with all the new aircraft we spot in the Visayas. They include helicopters, business jets and turboprops using Mode-S which we can't track but can identify. Those who would like to update their database my email address is in the help file link below in my signature. Drop me a email and I will send you the updated file.

In the cases where the silhouettes are not available, I include them.

I have inquired about a replacement for the Subic Bay/Olongapo FR24 receiver location in conversations with Olov but haven't heard anything definitive yet. The Subic location is ideal looking toward the Spratly's and with the excellent overlapping coverage of the Manila locations offer ringside seats for MLAT. Jaypee was there but now he is evidently gone.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete
    Ohh Ok Thank you for the information John, Goodluck and Be Safe in going to the Singapore take care. Regards
    Kurt Gavino
    F-RPUN1
    Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by paradiselost View Post

Those who would like to update their database my email address is in the help file link below in my signature. Drop me a email and I will send you the updated file.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

John,

Welcome to Singapore !

Looking forward to meeting you.

( Note: I called the wrong hotel - found John already ).
    Last edited by Birdie; 2016-02-24 at 16:15.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Flight attendant
    Hello Guys Good Evening, It's been a while that this thread is quiet, Can you guys post the updated list of radars here in the Philippines and how is your radars? Thank you
    Kurt Gavino
    F-RPUN1
    Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines

Passenger
    Hi all,
    I'm feeder in Japan. However I'm stay in Makati for a while because of my business.

Is there any of shops to buy raspberry pi and dvb-t usb dongle around metro Manila
    ? If so, I can start feeding from here..

I can observe runway of NAIA from my office window..

New Feeder at Clark F-RPLC2

I ran across a new feeder around Clark airfield which has fantastic range. The original feeder is still there but the new one must have a better view of the sky. The two feeders are F-RPLC1 and F-RPLC2.

We have apparently lost the feeder at Subic Bay but if you have friends or relatives in the Olongapo area, FR24 will seriously look at their application. They share our interest in increasing MLAT coverage in the South China Sea.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Quote Originally Posted by John-h View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm feeder in Japan. However I'm stay in Makati for a while because of my business.

Is there any of shops to buy raspberry pi and dvb-t usb dongle around metro Manila
    ? If so, I can start feeding from here..

I can observe runway of NAIA from my office window..
    John-h you can probably find what you are looking for on http://www.lazada.com.ph/ if the product is already in the Philippines and can be delivered to your office in a day or two.

FR24 is mainly showcasing feeders that have their receiver and there are several that cover ground movements at NAIA. For you own enjoyment though the Raspberry 2 and dongles do a good job just don't expect your feed to show up on the FR24 map.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete

Passenger
    Hi paradiselost,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I will try to find out items for start feeding in this site.